KA goon project

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What changes are you going to make, if you are planning on flipping it?

Its becoming a 2dr, narrowed 8.8 rear, brake upgrades, a/c, paint/int.

Im actually gonna drive it while i work on it is the plan, use it as a test mule for some modern wiring harness r&d that i may add to the product line up of the things i sell.

• Like 2

Same here we got our share of Datsun guys locally most like to hide. Funny how your goon has been here a few times for pit stops from Cali and back from canby.

Keeper sold it to my lhd coupe customer... who lost interest and offered it to me... and since my 2dr is a long ways away from getting shop space.... 8 decided i would take it and play with it

• Like 1

2door? move the pillers, line it up right?   To much work to ruin a good car

This dude works magic with metal. It might not be your choice stylistically.. but he will execute it to perfection.

It wouldn't be my choice, but the work will be quality.

Looking forward to seeing progress.

• Like 2

This I want to see.  I have seen this done to another 4 door wagon but they kept the original front doors and removed the "C" pillar and used sheet metal to fill in where the windows were.  It turned out OK but I believe this will be a work of art!

Lots of pictures please.

Dude janksun who was the guy that had theat wagon and put the ka in it has a wagon that some one started into a 2door that im sure hed be willing to give up. This while it may be rough does not deserve to be started into a 2door and never finished as 5wagons ive seen that people have started and lost interest.but if you do PLEASE use proper 2door doors and move the pillar back. Imo it looks so stupid when people use the stock wagon front doors and just weld the rears shut

It will be similar to the 2dr swap i did on keepers rhd wagon sans the 1pc rear windows..... i have another couple ideas for those... im thinkin some sort of sliding window set up kinda like an old suburban. Im not sure just yet... i want something different than pop out windows.

Find my "bunch of projects" thread and there are step by step of the 2dr swap on keepers car

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...