• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group towards another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The term stalking is used, with some differing definitions, in psychiatry and psychology and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

According to a 2002 report by the U.S. National Center for Victims of Crime, "virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking,"[1] although in practice the legal standard is usually somewhat more strict

I am the sun that shined the light on the bs that is this ....... call me a stalker....... let's just agree to disagree ......... we expose people who wanna take advantage of people for there personal benefit while u wanna be the one taken advantage ...... it's all good we all have to have a place in life. It's a shame for one individual to be responsible for dividing a community on the premise of doing right only to be actually doing right for himself .......it's reality and if regurgitating reality is stalking well I can say myself welcome to the club

• Like 1

I am the sun that shined the light on the bs that is this ....... call me a stalker....... let's just agree to disagree ......... we expose people who wanna take advantage of people for there personal benefit while u wanna be the one taken advantage ...... it's all good we all have to have a place in life. It's a shame for one individual to be responsible for dividing a community on the premise of doing right only to be actually doing right for himself .......it's reality and if regurgitating reality is stalking well I can say myself welcome to the club

You're not, we get you, we understand, bro.

Nope, just shining a light (as you like call it) as to your behavior towards him...

You're obsessed bro, not good for your health.

Pot callin the kettle black here? Seems you are as obsessed with me being a"stalker" as i am with making this subject known.

Should try your own medicine, cause ya know first hand this behavior is unhealthy.

Right?

Pot callin the kettle black here? Seems you are as obsessed with me being a"stalker" as i am with making this subject known.

Should try your own medicine, cause ya know first hand this behavior is unhealthy.

Right?

I could dig up all the threads you made about him.....but that would take a while, nice try attempting to turn it around on me though.....FAIL

lol the point is your statement is inaccurate .. if you said, commented multiple times or places then it was plausible but u said created threads ... tisk tisk this is how rumors get started ... and i didn't spread a rumor ... its he truth he claimed to donate to ratsun and didn't .... but im sure theres a elaborate and ever changing reason for that ... or like al claimed in the truck thread he feels its not deserved now and used it for that hideous wrap on this truck .,.. i mean show donated wrap ... 

Hi everyone, 

Today was the final step in this process , today we went to the school that was picked by datsuns northwest to receive the money generated by the raffle at canby 2015 . The raffle sold 3750.00 worth of raffle tickets at the event .

We ( Datslocos Oregon ) did make a donation to school today , for the amount of 3250.00 .  The remaining 500.00 is being donated to ratsun . 

This forum has done more for the Datsun community than any one club ever could . 

On a very personal note , please know I would never trade the memories of this build for anything . This thread has been de-railed a few times . But as I say every time someone asks . . . . . . . 

This was a crazy idea that no one would do , if you ask them to pull it off in the time , the budget , the parts , the distance , the drama , the outcome , the people , the challenges .

And we did it !   And people look at me funny and say " no way "  And I reassure them .  We did do it , . Together

below are a few pictures from today :

i dont know flat im not sure where anything is 

lol the point is your statement is inaccurate .. if you said, commented multiple times or places then it was plausible but u said created threads ... tisk tisk this is how rumors get started ... and i didn't spread a rumor ... its he truth he claimed to donate to ratsun and didn't .... but im sure theres a elaborate and ever changing reason for that ... or like al claimed in the truck thread he feels its not deserved now and used it for that hideous wrap on this truck .,.. i mean show donated wrap ...

Damnit jrock...ok...found couple..

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/70019-this-country/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/70014-all-hands-who-donated-to-the-canby-truck/

My statement is accurate

Wheeeewwww, two whole threads....

TO BE FAIR I THINK HE THINKS OF TED AND I AS ONE PERSON ...  ohh whoops .. anyway ... hey its just a little witch hunt ....lets talk about tristin in here for a bit ...plus the point has been lost ... its more important to keep on trucking yo ... integrity is a fad that stopped in the 90's about the time i had to become a adult 

dont forget teddy started this thread ... oh wait ... no he didnt 

• Like 1

TO BE FAIR I THINK HE THINKS OF TED AND I AS ONE PERSON ...  ohh whoops .. anyway ... hey its just a little witch hunt ....lets talk about tristin in here for a bit ...plus the point has been lost ... its more important to keep on trucking yo ... integrity is a fad that stopped in the 90's about the time i had to become a adult 

dont forget teddy started this thread ... oh wait ... no he didnt

Oh, spin master mode activated!, nice try on your lies, learn that from Al?

Oh. My. Fuck. This shit is still going, really?

The point has been made a long time ago, the warning that making deals with Al is bad, mmmkay. There are plenty of threads and posts covering this topic to allow people to search and find them, community outreach project fulfilled.

The need to keep digging it up is useless except to be gossipy little bitches hiding behind "I'm a do gooder for the community" bullshit.

If you feel you got so burned by him that you need to continually vomit your diatribe here on Ratsun well after your stated point of warning has been accomplished then you aren't moving on like an adult would after being screwed nor are you only seeking to warn others.  You just want to bitch about it in a way that you can continually be COA basking in the greatness of your "community" support.

Either find him and beat his ass for the value you believe to be needed to break even, or shut the fuck up and move on like adults.

• Like 4

i wish i was digging ... is like ko said the situation is like that old girlfriend ... every 6 months my phone goes off i look down and boom its something else ... i stated repeatedly i screwed myself helping a friend out of jam .. the truck is completely rebuilt and ready to be done .... the drama of this bullshit that is al is never ending ... sorry to offend u  

• Like 1