i know i was referring to al,  did u miss that ... but u said i drug your name through it ... its not a rant, its the truth ... i just dont accept bullshit half ass work or drama that was dumped on me cause he lied ,,, and has lied .... to a lot of people ... on here and beyond..... he's ok with that, i just asked are u ?

and i guess if me sharing my personal experiences and others as well of getting hosed and potentially saving them the headache then i guess im ranting the fuckout of it ... fyi i was that friend to al too ... your right it is a pattern .... there's a following of people its happened to .,... and we get it ... you're ok with that 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard rumors that the vin number on the frame of kai's truck didn't match the vin on the cab? So what other kind of shady shit has this Almighty being been blowing up your ass's for you to believe he's a great guy.

As far as competition, im not competing to be the biggest shyster in the datsun community. So he can have it.

I heard rumors that the vin number on the frame of kai's truck didn't match the vin on the cab? So what other kind of shady shit has this Almighty being been blowing up your ass's for you to believe he's a great guy.

As far as competition, im not competing to be the biggest shyster in the datsun community. So he can have it.

Ah yes....rumors....i believe now....cuz....you know....rumors....must be true!

• Like 1

Rumors because i haven't had a chance to see with my own eyes in person. When people come to me asking where vin numbers are located on each vehicle and what letters that model has in the beginning and it doesn't match what they have. I say rumors. But any seasoned datsun enthusiast can tell you, 521 vins are on top the right frame rail just below the fire wall starting with "pl" or "l" 521 depending on engine specifications and not located just behind the right front bumper mount on top of the right frame rail starting with "pl620".

But until i verify in person with my own eyes, I'll call it a rumor.

• Like 2

521 on 620 chasis?, what's so shady about that? Chasis swaps on trucks are common...

Was it inspected after the swap? Why was it swapped in the first place? If for any reason the owner was pulled over and vehicle checked out. The vehicle could have been impounded and owner charged with a felony. That's the shady part.

You sleep? Ran out of meth or what? Fuck dude you post all hours of the day. Don't be getting on me about some people gotta sleep.

And yeah, i can be an asshole to the deserving.

Is it a felony if I solicited a hooker that I thought was a woman but turned out to be a man ......... even if after I decided to not participate or exchange funds....... keep in mind he/she has the proper name change paper work to go from Sam to Samantha

• Like 2