• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yet everyone thinks its o to treat other enthusiasts the way Al has.... lol typical butt hurt always trumps sheisty dealings ...hogie is ok with it

So your going start dragging my name through shit now too?

All I know is what I've seen and experienced with my own eyes. Never had a problem with Al, always done right by me.

• Like 3

So your going start dragging my name through shit now too?

All I know is what I've seen and experienced with my own eyes. Never had a problem with Al, always done right by me.

That's what they do up there, any time i make a comment somewhere one of them brings up Al.....like i said...#dramaqueens

• Like 1

lol right cause we don't build shit and i haven't had to re do nearly everything al has done  .... the key is the closer u are the safer u are ... the farther, the less likely for repercussions ... i'm not dragging your name through shit hogie... 

and you are ok with the work he did on kai's  truck and the total lack of integrity and workmanship on it ... you are ok with him taking the money and giving nothing back that wasn't 15 minutes of effort over two years  ...or was it your idea to stack the random scraps of plate to form a motor mount that still didn't clear the frame .... let me  guess its was temporary...like the temporary 5 minute frame paint job ...  you're ok with using epoxy of some sort to plug a pressurized brake line on a truck your giving away for charity to a stranger ... that alos has never had a working parking brake that would leave u brakeless should a failure inevitably happen ... ... now that we have established you are ok with less then half ass shit ......how was i dragging your name through anything and pretty sure Al volunteered for this bs by pretty much saying i dont give a fuck about personal safety or anyone but me ... again its not isolated ... its a pattern .