Shoreline, WA

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey !! Some of us have lives!!  Fuck you guys!!

On another note i think Flat was right aboot the wife,,,,,,,,,,,,, cuz by his posts ,,,,,, that is exactly how i feel when am forced to spend time with her.

• Like 2

Ok i was a tiny bit busy doing other shit this morning but besides that here is why i couldn't text anyone ....

IMG_3011_zpsqrbqcsjd.jpg

If anyone cares it's now at 61

Take note the JM " almost there" one is Ubers that he sent at about 8:00pm last night

No text means  there was to many coming in for my ole typewriter phone to even process. I will never have any idea what i was receiving but i hope they all got it off their chests,, and what-not

• Like 1

Wednesday

Uber duper gets off at 7 in hawks prarie so if we grouped up there we could roll out up north maybe to the parking lot by Fat Burger ( LA fitness(?) at about 8-ish pm  It's about 1 hour for all of us  or about 35 miles

somewhere about here might be empty

https://goo.gl/maps/8pGMFYb2oH52

Hey Gluten boy ,,,, they have gluten free burgers

o.jpg

There's also a  burger king and Popeyes chicken mcdonalds,,, all that shit ,, that are pretty close

• Like 1

Uber duper gets off at 7 in hawks prarie so if we grouped up there we could roll out up north maybe to the parking lot by Fat Burger ( LA fitness(?) at about 8-ish pm  It's about 1 hour for all of us  or about 35 miles

somewhere about here might be empty

https://goo.gl/maps/8pGMFYb2oH52

Hey Gluten boy ,,,, they have gluten free burgers

o.jpg

There's also a  burger king and Popeyes chicken mcdonalds,,, all that shit ,, that are pretty close

10 restaurants surrounding that gym, 12 if you count the Burger King and Taco Bell across the streets.

It's like a walk through the valley of temptation for every fat soul that tries to get fit...

And once you given into the temptation...a Costco pie is close by to feed your guilt of damnation lol

• Like 4

10 restaurants surrounding that gym, 12 if you count the Burger King and Taco Bell across the streets.

It's like a walk through the valley of temptation for every fat soul that tries to get fit...

And once you given into the temptation...a Costco pie is close by to feed your guilt of damnation lol

That's fucking awesome :rofl: