• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts so far...

Monday afternoon, Olympia.

Tuesday, dinner somewhere with hobo.

Wednesday, Federal way.

Thursday, spend $400 or so at Nike store in North Bend before heading home.

What works for anyone else?

I have no clue where I'm going.

Monday...should I just take 14 to 12 to get to Olympia?

Off work at 7 Monday.

I'm off Tuesday, Wednesday

Sooo I don't have much moneys so dinner and driving north 3 hours 'or whatever' to have dinner with you and hobo would be... hard. Lol

Otherwise if someone give me a call or text on my days off I'll make shit happen.

I guess I work tomorrow..

1230 to 7..

Need to get as many hours as possible..

Maybe starting work at the Kennewick Costco the 8th... wasn't planning on moving tell the 30th..

Lex isn't don't with school tell the 27th..

So.. might have to deal with Lexi being upset..

When i was 24 ( a year younger than yourself)  i worked 6-7 days a week including Christmas in the winter... Built and raced circle track cars after i got home in the evening  and raced every Saturday during the summer ,,, and driving from here to Seattle and bought a property and put in all the utilities with cash ,, and had the girlfriend ( that had a legal secretary job with the State Patrol)  move all our shit  over to property  (including cars)  and didn't once call my girlfriend , now wife,,  to even ask how she felt about it.,,,,,,, sooooo

yep i stand buy my statement

If your talking to me.. then I believe working at costco, moving and transferring jobs definitely involves having a pair..
With really only 2 days to help Lexi move.

Lexi isn't going to be upset, it's life and she understands.

• Like 1

Uber dicknose .... Are you going to go out after working if Flatstanley ever makes it here ,,,,,,,,,, or Wednesday in Federal Way if he decides to do that ??  its only an hour not 3 ,, and i can guarantee you we aint eatin at no expensive ass,, sissy la-la,, hipster place that cooks your shit on some god damn "stones" ,,,,,,, we are eating where they cook your burger on a fricking American made grill, and slopped into a paper bag cheap,, all with a god damn smile on their face......................... . all it will cost is a little gas money......................

• Like 1

Uber dicknose .... Are you going to go out after working if Flatstanley ever makes it here ,,,,,,,,,, or Wednesday in Federal Way if he decides to do that ?? its only an hour not 3 ,, and i can guarantee you we aint eatin at no expensive ass,, sissy la-la,, hipster place that cooks your shit on some god damn "stones" ,,,,,,, we are eating where they cook your burger on a fricking American made grill, and slopped into a paper bag cheap,, all with a god damn smile on their face......................... . all it will cost is a little weed* money......................

Fixed...

• Like 2