Shoreline, WA

No one from here wants to deal with Seattle traffic ,, and i'm not that keen to go it alone on a week night.. Ted said he would go if in Federal Way ,,

Uber would probably go if there was anyway in the world you could get Denmarkboy to tell him how great of a time he would have,,,,,,,, :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nanners, do you need me to cater to your location?

Federal way is an hour from both Olympia and Shoreline ,,

if Uber noser was to head with us that would only be 3,, Ted could post it up on vintage Japanese facebook page  and maybe Luvstelicasters would actually show up to a meet ,,,,,, :poke:  ... I could try and get Scalpum and phixius but i would have to use double amount of lip balm for that amount of ass smooching ..

If it's in federal way I cannot make it

I figured he could stay where he's at one afternoon and you, trophy and jedi  and whoever,, could do a thing,,,  and another night he could actually put out some effort and go a little south of his location,,,,,,,,, and do another thing...  

• Like 1

If I can get an occupant I'm down with traveling to federal way.

Maybe I'll leave here early monday and take 12 to Capitol City to see all you Olympia fucks.

No idea yet. Depends on my departure time...and that depends on my honey-do list.

• Like 3

If Federal way... Qtip wouldn't come on here and cry about being not included ,,,,,,,,,, if come to Oly we probably wouldn't have to put up with his shit ........... it's a toss up really :lol:

Local could be AT THE MOST  Me, Fucking Ted, Scalpum, Phixius , duece duece, Maybe Jdong and Hans,,,,,,, and maybe someone else ,,, but that would be other locals call not mine..  I am waiting for a couple clowns to get off work to run the location of meet-up by them. 

If I can get an occupant I'm down with traveling to federal way.

Maybe I'll leave here early monday and take 12 to Capitol City to see all you Olympia fucks.

No idea yet. Depends on my departure time...and that depends on my honey-do list.

• Like 2

My thoughts so far...

Monday afternoon, Olympia.

Tuesday, dinner somewhere with hobo.

Wednesday, Federal way.

Thursday, spend $400 or so at Nike store in North Bend before heading home.

What works for anyone else?

I have no clue where I'm going.

Monday...should I just take 14 to 12 to get to Olympia?