2016 JCCS SHOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colourbox!!! Were you next to the awesome 610! That guy has such an amazing machine and great attention to detail even his door panels are in pristine condition

Yup that was me. Stanley had an equally handsome brother next to him. I LOVED the blue color of his car. His is still a work in progress but he's off to a great start. Very nice looking 210.

Wow someone bought or drove that yellow 521 with the silver bre stripes from here it was a local one it was for sale cheap here. It used to be a different color I'll have find the pics.

It's still up on Craiglist http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/5753684729.html

Damn I wish I would have gone. I was stuck in Disneyland with my gf and her company. Happiest place on earth my ass. It was super hot in the sun, hour long waiting lines screaming kids, having to stand a foot away from sweaty strangers...great time. But it was all free so I really cant complain but I am because I was wanting to be at jccs. Some one please tell me they got a pics of the blue sr5 toyota next to the black mcfly yota? I really wana take mine next year

• Like 1

What class was the blue one ? How many in your class

The blue one was in the same one with me, 70s. Not sure why 70s class. Only explanation I have is maybe cause the model started in the 70s. Nissan Jam did the same thing. Other shows generally lump us obscure models in an "Other" class (210, B210, 610, 1200, etc). I'm not positive of the count. Eight that I can remember but possibly more.