Hwy 101,Pacific City Fun Run. July 17th, 2016

Loren O

Hi everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing you at on the Pacific City Fun Run, Sunday July 17th. I am wondering who is meeting with my group at the French Prarie rest area between Aurora, and Wilsonville at 6am Sunday morning. Please let me know. Thanks!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the French Prarie rest area between Aurora, and Wilsonville waiting for anyone who is going from this area.

We're running behind this morning, but it sounds like several people couldn't make it this early. At this point, there is still time to make it,if you're running behind. Contact Al,or myself. I will be going either way.

My Family and I went to Pacific City, & we met up with Al on Hwy 101. We were the only ones that ended up being able to go. I think alot of people attended Datdoug's memorial event (if I had known before I posted our event everywhere, I wouldn't have scheduled ours the same weekend ) ,& others couldn't get the day off. I heard a few people thought 6am on a Sunday was too early, & hopefully the next time I schedule something we can work out a better schedule.

• Like 1