67 411 restoration

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one i ever heard of even makes an adapter plate to mate a 5speed onto a j13 and i hang around enough truck guys if anyone would have jerry-rigged one up it would have been those guys...   if you want more forward speeds you gotta change engine.

Not at the moment. Parts wiped me out. On the hunt for a tow dolly. I want to get it running before August 4th but not sure if that's gonna happen. Might have to park my daily down the road so I can bring it home and get done faster

I doubt there is anything at pick and pull but might go sat to get tires and look for front seats that might fit. A few coils and any cool door handles locks fender mirrors etc I can find. If there is a rotary there... I might have to go a different way. Is the Nikki on the j13 the same as the Nikki they use on rotaries?

I live in sedro and have a decent sized shop but u think I've given up as much space as I can for long term non running projects whenever I get it sorted and the guys move in. I can do day projects though I'm sure. But again gotta get my shop sorted out its somewhat a mess right now

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi not sure if you guys might be able to answer this on this thread . Does anyone know if the Datsun 410 or 411 was offered as the Datsun 420 in the states with four doors and a small bed with vertical lights in rear as appose to horizontal?

Not that I know!  And I bought my RL411 4 door sedan new on 10 March 1968!.  Sounds like you are talking about some variant with Station Wagon rear lights!  Post the vehicle "VIN" equavilent and we just might be able to sort this out.  Might be a JDM Okinawa variant!  Yes, JDM Left Hand versions do in fact exist!  Okinawa was under US control for a long time and JDM models exported to Okinawa were Left Hand Drive.

Hi not sure if you guys might be able to answer this on this thread . Does anyone know if the Datsun 410 or 411 was offered as the Datsun 420 in the states with four doors and a small bed with vertical lights in rear as appose to horizontal?

See if ya can find it in here:

http://www.earlydatsun.com/

Steve