Dat1977

1978 Datsun 810 Wagon

Price looks good too. I like it. I don't need a sub.. but would be nice to have a touch of low end.

yup it's a 4ch and has a USB port to charge your phone

• Like 1

Only got to glance at your 810 when your were pulling up to Rats with Dats and sadly could not stay more time we had to split to town to get phone reception to call my mother and law about my daughter and at the same time my tires sidewalls were getting chewed by my inner fenders. Hope to see it again maybe Blue Lake in August and since its on a Sunday will be easier for me to head out since I have Sunday's and Monday's off work.

Only got to glance at your 810 when your were pulling up to Rats with Dats and sadly could not stay more time we had to split to town to get phone reception to call my mother and law about my daughter and at the same time my tires sidewalls were getting chewed by my inner fenders. Hope to see it again maybe Blue Lake in August and since its on a Sunday will be easier for me to head out since I have Sunday's and Monday's off work.

Yeah bro I went back and didn't see u guys lol yeah ima try and make that show maybe with flatcat and some other guys from here

• Like 1

Yeah bro I went back and didn't see u guys lol yeah ima try and make that show maybe with flatcat and some other guys from here

flatcat blew a head gasket today and has lots of work to do with little means to accomplish said task.

Still brain storming.

flatcat blew a head gasket today and has lots of work to do with little means to accomplish said task.

Still brain storming.

That sucks dude!!!

That sucks dude!!!

Meh. I'll just bribe all you guys with beer to help me come lift this motor out.

• Like 2

Meh. I'll just bribe all you guys with beer to help me come lift this motor out.

good plan haha

Weekends off for the next 4 weeks.

• Like 1