Have you been on other sites/forums with people bashing Ratsun!?

I don't bash other sites...... what for? For me they barely exist. Does this sound elitist? Ratsun is my choice above the others and where I spend most of my time, simple as that. Do other sites bash us? Maybe, don't even care. They're outside... we're in here. Sticks and stones.... a big fuckin' SHRUG. If you get bent about what other think go to their site and troll all you want.

I hate to see a new member who is unfamiliar with things here or maybe how forums really work get run off. A good sense of humor and some skin goes a long way here. Give it some time and there is always a place here for you. Information is available and most are willing to help you. Bring attitude and you will leave with a new appreciation of what attitude really can be.

• Like 3
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stare with my eyebrows as high as possible and say.......I........don't get it....drives them crazy, try it!

I freaking love this. I will have to try it.

I'm with Mike, don't spend a lot of time on other forums, and when I do, I always come screaming back to this nut-house.

The one thing that I love about this place, is pretty much everyone here does their own wrenching. I honestly feel, even if someone asks a stupid question (and yes, there are stupid questions, not just un-asked ones), I will do what I can to point them in the right direction, and not just ridicule them.

Then pester for pics, or post tits :)