Have you been on other sites/forums with people bashing Ratsun!?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own a Datsun,I have a Nissan.

But I am an asshole.

Close enough. We welcome your kind here. And of all people, you sir, have paid your ratsun pic dumping dues.

• Like 2

I think we can all agree that the roadster guys are more snobby than the rest of us.

Dude, I think you are right. Restored Roadster guys are up there with lambo owners, they load up on sunscreen, pull out the old fairlady and start dicking it.

• Like 1

It's really only the 510 guys that act like total dickweeds.....am I wrong? No, everyone else is really sweet.

Nah, it's mostly those Mini Truck types, total haters. AKA, Queers

And what happened to the Troll, er, I mean, OP? Is he on Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, Grinder, Craigslist, MySpace, behind a 7-11 starting something?

• Like 1

Someone on the Fuckbook Ratsun page claimed that people on the real .Net were a bunch of "creepy old dudes who hide behind a screen name" ..... I called him a faggot and I got temp banned....

Faggot.

• Like 2

C'mon guys, I think we can all agree it's Z car owners who are the biggest dbags, and most of them are over at hybridz

Yes and no..... It's the young 20-something yr old dudes who just bought a $1200 Z car shell who want to be spoon fed on how to RB swap, or better yet, they've learned how to tune a down draft Weber so now they're professional Datsun mechanics.

• Like 1

My biggest problem is all the old timers at any gas station that just have to tell you the retarded ancient assed "dat soon?" joke like you haven't heard it more times than tmz has showed brittney spears chocha.

• Like 3