san diego meet

nihon kyusha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier today a gentleman by the name of Marshall [owns a 240 Z] by chance stopped by my house as i was working on the 620 & told me about the Thursday meet. Told him i was planning on going & saw it posted here. Real nice guy BTW..look forward to meeting some new faces & takin pics of the rides. Ill be in the wagon :cool: John you still comin down ?

Earlier today a gentleman by the name of Marshall [owns a 240 Z] by chance stopped by my house as i was working on the 620 & told me about the Thursday meet. Told him i was planning on going & saw it posted here. Real nice guy BTW..look forward to meeting some new faces & takin pics of the rides. Ill be in the wagon :cool: John you still comin down ?

Yea, I'll call ya later. I was watchin my lakers last night :D and didn't hear my cell. Got your message this a.m.

Just got home from the hang out. Was a small turnout but nice to meet some new people. A few pix i took...

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01337.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

& john [datrod] driving past me.....

DSC01340.jpg

look forward to next week.

That had to look pretty cool, two goons running down the road. :D

I was a little bummed with the turn out, but it was fun just shootin the shit with some new DATSUN nuts. It was a long ride home. work 10 hrs, drive an hr to get there hang out for a couple, then the hr and a half to get home. Man i was tired when I got home.

had fun, got to meet marshall's wife and more new people. cars ran good all the way there and we went we left meet, no front light or brake lights at all. got towed from sd to hemet, this was a long day ...

Glad you made it home safe. The Roadster is CLEAN !!!

had fun, got to meet marshall's wife and more new people. cars ran good all the way there and we went we left meet, no front light or brake lights at all. got towed from sd to hemet, this was a long day ...

Wow and I thought my ride home sucked, gald you made it home o.k. :D

And the pic's I took look like shit so I wont post em, Marks are way better.

definatly i know there are more than this. lets make this thing great. so far everyone who has come has loved it. i'm sure everyone else will too. hope to see everyone out there tonight.

P.S. qualcomm is tommorrow if everyone is still planning to roll together we'll talk about it tonight.

Ok had a few more people than last week. Met some new faces & just kicked back. Everybody is very kool & no attitudes. Tonight Pinks will be filming at the Barona dragstrip if your free may be kool to kool & check it out....a few pix.

my daughter Kiera....

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01362.jpg