Datdoug memorial meet moved to July 16th!

q-tip

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be rude to talk them down on prices?

Just kidding.

It's good to hear his family is allowing to pass on his belongings to other Datsun guys.

• Like 2

I would think as long as you tone down the "Hubble" a bit a can't see why they wouldn't expect a little haggling on stuff they wanna sale ,,, it's the American way ..

Would it be rude to talk them down on prices?

• Like 1

Don't know about The  Jcockblock-ers®  but the south Tumwater chapter of Ray'skids are motoring up the 101 then up 3 straight there,,, We are going to leave Dougs moms place and make a nice mellow cruise along the bay from Purdy down the 302 over to hwy 3 on the way homes....

I haven't got any clue what time we are leaving here in the morning.. .

Are the Naner kin and jdong crew rolling up 101 or are y'all gonna cross the bridge?

• Like 1

You know if YOU would have HELPED me convince my wife to travel to the university with the boy the night you were here ,, instead of saying " yeah you can make it if you leave early,, cuz  i can drive to Spokane in 5 hours" or some shit like that,,,,,,,,,,,,, they wouldn't have the money for the extra night in a motel down there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :sneaky:

Fuck!!

Read minds???????????  Jesus tap dancing Christ Ted ......... Me telling her  over and over they needed to leave that night ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as i kept giving you dirty looks and emitting growling noises whilst waving my hands in a shaking motion like a monkey on crack ,,, every time you said she could easily make it.......... 

Might have been the ever sooo subtle hints you were looking for

If you recall i even knew what the exact hotel/motel rates were in both Ritzville and Moses Lake,,,,,,,,,, now why would i ever know that?

Well I can't read minds man, if you had clued me in on it, I would have known