New to this forum

crew521

Hey guys my name is Keith I have 2 1969 521 pick ups.. in process of being a crew cab 1 with a 25 inch rear door.. bagging and body dropping...reverse 4 linking...3.5 inch c notch all plate cut and made by me.. zeed front of the frame by 3 inch..just got a 260cu Ford Falcon V8..plan is to rat with auto trans rat roding it hard..plan to be in 1st show in august 2016

• Like 1
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys my name is Keith I have 2 1969 521 pick ups.. in process of being a crew cab 1 with a 25 inch rear door.. bagging and body dropping...reverse 4 linking...3.5 inch c notch all plate cut and made by me.. zeed front of the frame by 3 inch..just got a 260cu Ford Falcon V8..plan is to rat with auto trans rat roding it hard..plan to be in 1st show in august 2016

There are a few Datsun folks down your way. Farmer (Larry) is local to you. There are a few in Medford also!

Sounds like you are knee deep in your project but here are a few events coming up you might be interested in:

http://ratswithdats.com/(Eugene) - 8 days from now

http://www.datsunsnw.org/canby2016/(Canby) - 8 days from now

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/68663-datsuns-around-bend-presented-by-datslocos-oregon-2016-august-26th-28th/- Aug 26-28th

• Like 1

well i just got link to how to do it i build shit not computer post shit man...so will do asap..at work currentlly it it would be done..:) but thanks for ur input and great welcoming to the forum

• Like 1

I would really be interested in seeing how you did the back door/doors(is it suicide with no post?), if you cannot post photos of it could you send them to me so I can see how you did the cab and door/doors, my email address is,

tmdatsuns@gmail.com

I have made one 1969 Datsun 521 kingcab diesel,

DSCN0077.JPG

and one 1966 Datsun 520 kingcab ute.

DSCN3452.JPG

Charlie69 tried getting me motivated with this photo he made on photoshop or something like that using the photo above.

Waynos66NL520QuadCab_zps10032332.jpg

• Like 1

no suicide was gonna but like the full look..pics coming sooooon i promise this is my last week of my 3 kids sports ..lol i work 8-5 and then sport for 3 boys from 6-8/9 and then shop from then till 11/1am  ill take some this weekrnd only have crapy liting with my phone

• Like 1

I would really be interested in seeing how you did the back door/doors(is it suicide with no post?), if you cannot post photos of it could you send them to me so I can see how you did the cab and door/doors, my email address is,

tmdatsuns@gmail.com

I have made one 1969 Datsun 521 kingcab diesel,

DSCN0077.JPG

and one 1966 Datsun 520 kingcab ute.

DSCN3452.JPG

Charlie69 tried getting me motivated with this photo he made on photoshop or something like that using the photo above.

Waynos66NL520QuadCab_zps10032332.jpg

I actually used MS paint to edit that picture of your 66 520 king cab Wayno.  I surprised myself with how well it came out.