Sign in to follow this  
DVS240

New to Ratsun Z Car

I just realized I had never made my introduction after signing up in Feb. 

Although I don't refer to my 70 Z as a "ratsun" it has been modified some, but not a trailer queen. I enjoy driving and working on it.

It seems to always be a work in progress. My next big upgrade will be to install a ZX 5 speed, just gathering parts for now. 

I am on CZCC which focuses on stock, and Hybrids which focuses on mods. It seems to me that ratsun is right in the middle. Some mods some stock some wildness. Which I can relate to. 

Anyway I look forward to some insight on mods I have not tried yet, and sharing ideas that worked for me. 

Photos to come.

Hi and Welcome! I don't have a Z yet but am looking for a nice one with minimal rust. I want to get one with a decent engine but if it's a l28 turbo'ed swapped one, I wouldn't mind. I'm on here looking at the cars as well. I like the style with some modded differences too! Hoping I'll find a decent one soon.

Looking forward to seeing your pics! 

I haven't been on the forum much. I haven't done much with my car. I plan on getting it out more this year as I am in a better position to enjoy it now. 

I did finally get some of my pictures loaded into Photobucket from around when I first got the car a few years back.  

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/DVS240/library/HLS3006589?sort=3&page=1

DSC05136_zpsqmjozti2.jpg

I detest links. I need instant satisfaction. Usually I don't open them.

• Like 1

I detest links. I need instant satisfaction. Usually I don't open them.

Again thanks for linking my pic's,  I have read up on posting the pics into the response today and wont use the "link" method anymore. 

Still working through the process for this site, Apologies. 

Really like those wheels. The rota's and panasports are cool, but it seems like everyone, myself included, has them nowdays.

• Like 1