New to Ratsun Z Car

DVS240

I just realized I had never made my introduction after signing up in Feb. 

Although I don't refer to my 70 Z as a "ratsun" it has been modified some, but not a trailer queen. I enjoy driving and working on it.

It seems to always be a work in progress. My next big upgrade will be to install a ZX 5 speed, just gathering parts for now. 

I am on CZCC which focuses on stock, and Hybrids which focuses on mods. It seems to me that ratsun is right in the middle. Some mods some stock some wildness. Which I can relate to. 

Anyway I look forward to some insight on mods I have not tried yet, and sharing ideas that worked for me. 

Photos to come.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and Welcome! I don't have a Z yet but am looking for a nice one with minimal rust. I want to get one with a decent engine but if it's a l28 turbo'ed swapped one, I wouldn't mind. I'm on here looking at the cars as well. I like the style with some modded differences too! Hoping I'll find a decent one soon.

Looking forward to seeing your pics! 

• 9 months later...

I haven't been on the forum much. I haven't done much with my car. I plan on getting it out more this year as I am in a better position to enjoy it now. 

I did finally get some of my pictures loaded into Photobucket from around when I first got the car a few years back.  

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/DVS240/library/HLS3006589?sort=3&page=1

I detest links. I need instant satisfaction. Usually I don't open them.

Again thanks for linking my pic's,  I have read up on posting the pics into the response today and wont use the "link" method anymore. 

Still working through the process for this site, Apologies.