4dr SRVE proud new owner!

macgyver

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet ride man, I remember seeing videos of this thing on youtube, and once the VVL kicks in on the VE that thing f-in rips. For sure keep it N/A that thing sounds amazing, nice choice on the rims too btw, I always thought longchamps were the best looking rim around.

Sweet ride man, I remember seeing videos of this thing on youtube, and once the VVL kicks in on the VE that thing f-in rips. For sure keep it N/A that thing sounds amazing, nice choice on the rims too btw, I always thought longchamps were the best looking rim around.

Thank sss, I'm waiting on 2 more tires to so up! I guess this will be my before pic. ;). Hoping next Monday I'll have the after pic!

It sits perfect in my opinion, you go lover you start to hit things and the rear camber gets really bad.

Couldn't agree more in every aspect. Being slammed was never that appealing to me anyways. It's like some guy had an ls400 and his shocks went out so he said that's the style Lolll
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldn't agree more in every aspect. Being slammed was never that appealing to me anyways. It's like some guy had an ls400 and his shocks went out so he said that's the style Lolll

Too funny.....

I'm really thinking about getting the cv conversion from the drive shaft shop with the r180 adaptors.

Anyone here use that kit?

Too funny.....

I'm really thinking about getting the cv conversion from the drive shaft shop with the r180 adaptors.

Anyone here use that kit?

I have the DSS kit on my car.  It's been on there for almost 4 years of street driving, autocrossing, and hillclimbing with zero problems.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm now waiting patiently for Tuesday to come .......

DSS Cv kit should be arriving!!! Just Need to pick up my "new" r180 this weekend and should be ready for install by the end of next week!

I found a R180 out of an 05 subaru legacy Gt with 4.11's. Going to loose some pick up but my highway cruising will be a little better compared to the 4:38's. Hopefully not too bad.

Rt now I'm revving around 3800 at about 65ish.