Guest Mojo510

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

First Thursday of the month Sykart at 7pm, they have a new track layout thats way better and way more fun now! We have had some good sized groups show up and is always a good time.

Steven Pepka

DNW

Guest Mojo510

This karting thing has taken off with a pretty good sized group showing up every 1st Thursday of the month, before the weather turns on us I thought I'd see if you guys wanna kart out at Pat's acres in Canby OR. It's out doors in 9hp karts, 12 minute heats and the cost is $25 per heat, I will do 2 heats myself if we decide to go. Let me know what you guys think and we'll make a plan.

Steven

DNW

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

We are karting at Pats acres in Canby OR. the first Thursday of Sept, I'll be out there around 6pm, there address is 6255 S. Arndt rd Canby OR 97013. It's $25 per 12 minute heat and $15 for a membership if you don't have one already. They provide helmets and 9hp karts. I'll prob do 2 heats. This sounds like a great way to finish up the summer.

Steven

DNW

Guest Mojo510

Taking pics has never been my thing, I've always been a had to be there guy! But in the position I'm currently in I need to start using my Go-Pro more and post some pics and video's. Maybe I can get my wife out there to help? :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Mojo510

DNW karting night at Sykart starting back up first Thursday of the month, Dec. 8th at 7pm at Sykart, 8205 SW Hunziker st, Port OR 97223, 503 684 5060. My racing season is over and it's time to hit the indoor track to fill the void. Come on out and run some heats, cheep and fun.

Steven

Guest Mojo510

Good news for my boy Race, he just turned eight this last weekend and got his membership at Sykart this last weekend, he's been talking about this for 4 years now! He started out running 65 second laps and in 7 heats got down to a mid 34 lap, average walk in lap is 31 seconds so he's not to far off, with some coaching I think he will be able to hang with us on karting nights.

Steven