WTB: B310 Windshield PNW/USA

New here to the forum and have been doing a lot of research on the b310 and loving the possibilities. The car is a 1980 square headlight Datsun 210 4dr sedan and everything is in great working condition...well everything but the front windshield. So like the title says...I want to buy a B310 windshield, whether its used or nos or new. Also, Im located in Happy Valley, OR so I know Im in the right region for Datsuns.

20160417_192307_zpsn4zikqzo.jpg

Please help me in finding a new windshield for this car.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough (yes it is confusing) and I've since posted same thing in ads...however I've done some research and cant find anyone asking about this and most things I've found were posted almost a decade ago (on this site and datsun1200). I've called a couple auto glass companies and emailed a few others and the ones who call/message back tend to say no luck with them being so old. Havent heard anything back from pilkington agr yet but has anyone else had issues trying to find a replacement glass? I think it warrants a little discussion. LOL sorry.