2050-Z

Seattle - Lake Washington Cars & Coffee

Had a trial run at Madrona Park / Madrona Beach with @ZLOG this past Sunday and this venue will be perfect.

10am 'til noon, Every Sunday 

Instagram:
Facebook:

This is a low-pressure, no-host gathering. Going more for older cars, weekend drivers, or otherwise interesting vehicles.

Perfect place for any Seattle Datsun/Ratsun. Invite your friends with other makes of vintage cars as well.

Grab a coffee in Leschi or Madison Park on your way over. Meet at 10 am on summer Sundays.

This is a public parking lot. There's no host. Show up if you can. Follow the park rules. Share the park with the bicyclists and Scuba divers. Don't do anything you wouldn't do in any other public parking lot.

If there's no parking, don't block the road or park in a fire lane. Just head to Leschi and have a coffee instead.

npwai69.jpg

5sYdKRK.png
Edited by 2050-Z
fix the name of the event!
  • Like 1

Assuming it's not pouring rain, we'll be out there on April 17th at 10am. BYOCoffee.

This Sunday was awesome. Sun, Mt. Rainier, the lake, a great set of cars, coffee. Lets see some more Seattle Datsuns!

CvAZSkOl.jpg

KPJnnlFl.png

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this. It's very close to where I live, but the day is a problem. I'll keep it in mind and spread the word.

I WILL get to the next one that isn't on a rainy day... or a day when my wife wants me to do things... or maybe never... sigh

I would say I'd go next baby momma visit day but I'm trying to do something else. Maybe in 3 weeks, will see. Can't really do unless baby momma has the kid

Really cool and rare-stateside Peugeot 205 GTI we had last week. Looks good next to @zlog's Sunny.

a45Wb63.jpg

@graveltrapp that was yours, right? Hope you can make it out again!

Weather's looking great for tomorrow!

If my class finishes up today instead of tomirriw I'll try to make it out

20160605_102806.jpg

20160605_101801.jpg

20160605_101225.jpg

20160605_095619.jpg

20160605_094933.jpg

Had a good time but had to leave because it got too hot for me.

If any of you guys with the older stuff are in town this Sunday, you should Head over to the Old School Reunion meet.

See the listing in the events listings.

Renamed topic to "Lake Washington Cars & Coffee"... this topic proceeded the name!

Still going very strong in 2019!

Every Sunday, 10am.

Edited by 2050-Z
  • Like 3