vanilla

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha u love talkin shit huh..wut about the back do u want to see the column looks da same as when u have the original steering wheel on?..im trying to help u out and your not specific.. first u asked about how flush it is against the clam shell and i answered that n the other questions u asked aswell.. its worth it though dude especially if u plan on doing interior work.. stop being a cheapskate and invest a lil..

Wow. Got a little itchy, did it?

Everything I have read about that hub says it fits the 521 but might not contact the end of the column too well, turn signal off doesn't touch.

Just want to see one 360°, see if it can be modified.

I just want to picture it fully.

Remember, we have different trucks with different columns.

Please, don't take yours apart. I was just chiming in on the more pics comment above.

• 3 weeks later...

Before this awesome truck i had a nissan 240sx.. (sileighty).. had a sr20det, silvia front end, kouki rear lights, and lots of extras.. well i decided to get rid of it because here in california.. they were doing these super illegal smog stops on main streets!!! One day on my way to work they had me pull over and wanted me to smog my car on the spot..long story short they let me go cause i told them i would get fired if i was late to work.. so driving away after a minor heart attack told myself i have to get rid of this thing and get something that i can do whatever i want with.. ive always been into jdm (mostly nissan) but also had my american muscle faze (72 nova).. so i told myself why not a lil of both.. i bought this baby for 2700 on craigslist and i think ima keep it for ever!!!.. you might see me asking alot of questions or trying to confirm alot of things but its because i am not familiar with jdm oldskool but want to become an expert.. this forum is sick..full of lots of really cool guys with tons of experience.. awesome

Where did they have those smog stops?

Where did they have those smog stops?

mostly on main streets of LA.. they would block one lane and then pick out random people.. mostly the elderly since they figure they might forget to smog or register der car or to just pik on them because they have no idea how the smog stuff works now days..idk?.. n cars that looked as if they were modified

So my right side drum felt like it was warped because it started to wobble wen i would stop.. so i took my drum off n one of the springs was broken.. good thing my bros 521 has some springs so now im using those but damn is it hard to install these things.. anybody have some tips on how to intall the springs..

Got my wheels painted last week.. n i got new tires all the way around... hancooks in the front n toyos in the rear.. i fitted the wheels yesturday n im pretty close.. just need a lil more tweaking and the flares will go on the rear today.. hopefully.. as for the front i would like to space the wheels out some more...maybe 1 1/2"-2"..just so they are a lil more flush with the front flares.. heres a pic of my bro painting the wheels.. n i will be posting some more pics soon...