vanilla

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this awesome truck i had a nissan 240sx.. (sileighty).. had a sr20det, silvia front end, kouki rear lights, and lots of extras.. well i decided to get rid of it because here in california.. they were doing these super illegal smog stops on main streets!!! One day on my way to work they had me pull over and wanted me to smog my car on the spot..long story short they let me go cause i told them i would get fired if i was late to work.. so driving away after a minor heart attack told myself i have to get rid of this thing and get something that i can do whatever i want with.. ive always been into jdm (mostly nissan) but also had my american muscle faze (72 nova).. so i told myself why not a lil of both.. i bought this baby for 2700 on craigslist and i think ima keep it for ever!!!.. you might see me asking alot of questions or trying to confirm alot of things but its because i am not familiar with jdm oldskool but want to become an expert.. this forum is sick..full of lots of really cool guys with tons of experience.. awesome

• Like 2

Very cool man. Truck is looking good. S13 was first Nissan love. I have my first one still. It's a sil80. 5 lug and z32 brakes, couple other minor mods. Still KA powered, but that's under construction right now.

I would love to one day import a legit Kids Heart built Sil80.

• Like 1

Very cool man. Truck is looking good. S13 was first Nissan love. I have my first one still. It's a sil80. 5 lug and z32 brakes, couple other minor mods. Still KA powered, but that's under construction right now.

I would love to one day import a legit Kids Heart built Sil80.

yah man i miss my sil80.. im thinking of getting another.. but then again i really want to rescue another datsun..see wut happens..
  • Like 1

Why calling it a sil80? It's a 240sx with American S13 lights.

Didn't have a CA18 in it to call it a sil80 either.

Kids.

idk if your getting confused with the 240sx in the pic.. thats not my sil80..haha.. thats my bros old rhd 240sx..and it not having a ca18 doesnt not make it a sil80.. its like having a s14 or any other car with a 2jz.. its still a s14..right?

Old man..haha

• Like 2

Damn nice paint job and a beautiful color! Looks like you and your friend did an awesome job on the body work. You have any pictures of it back together?

my bro did most of the work but thanks dude.. and no i dont have pics of it put together.. will be getting some soon..for now the truck is on jacks getting some drivetrain work done..
  • Like 1