Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elated children. United adults.

Libate, copulate, and be merry. Remember, it's a holiday about sex and babies. Nothing beats that.

If you are Christian, it's about resurrection, rebirth, new life. Still awesome. Have fun all!

• Like 1

I always think it's funny that most people celebrate the resurrection of Jesus by eating ham......he was a Jew......

Jews don't celebrate Easter,,, it is literally against their religion

BUT,, Not much different than celebrating Charlton Heston freeing the same people that killed him every Saturday before Easter.

And yes i did watch it again myself,,, but damn that is a good movie.

• Like 2

Thanks Matt, you made my day with your title!  I was sitting here feeling depressed cause Safeway in Davenport was sold out of jellybean Easter eggs and eating candy is the only part of Easter I look forward to. Now I can laugh all day about Zombie Jesus! This is why I love Ratsun.

Len

• Like 1

aea05fe9fd2530c02a84233cde9180df.jpg

Haa! A portrait depicting Caesar Borgia. Love how they depict a white guy. Now we all start wars and label people that look much like Jesus did as terrorists. Fucking funny and really not funny all at once.

64B00CCC-7B89-4589-BA11-59653BAC4CFA.jpg

They did try to depict a Palestinian Jew accurately suggesting he may have looked like:

C39F2D83-4D76-4168-A30B-C89683B70615.jpg

I guess that wasn't as marketable.

• Like 1

Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30 times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying victim's chest

[video=youtube;EZi-v4DQ_EE]

Newsagent was murdered by a fellow Muslim after he wished his Christian friends a peaceful Easter.

Asad Shah, who was stabbed up to 30 times at his shop, had praised both the life of Jesus and ‘his beloved Christian nation’. Left lying in a pool of blood, the 40-year-old died in hospital.

Police, who were questioning a 32-year-old suspect last night, said the killing was religiously motivated.

Mohammad Faisal, a family friend, said a bearded Muslim wearing a long religious robe entered Mr Shah’s shop and spoke to him in his native language before stabbing him in the head with a kitchen knife.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509367/Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-hours-posted-happy-Easter-message.html#ixzz448QrvLj9

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Y'all just had to put a downer on my happy thread, didn't you!?  Bastards!  Well I had a wonderful day with the parents and dogs and Rose!  Quite lovely I say.  And I turn 36 tomorrow.  Damn that time stuff.