A12/auto going to the recycler's tomorrow

Coda

Anyone need anything off this? I hate to send it to China, but It's really in my way and I have zero use for it.

Engine is locked up, BTW. 

Anything you need from it is free.99 as long as you come get it. I'm in North Texas

I did post in classifieds with no interest...thought I'd try here...just in case.

IMG_5995_zpsdfcktswp.jpg

Thanks!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may want to pull the rocker cover off the engine before it's trashed, DATSUN rocker covers for A series engines, are hard to come by along with the COVER-DUST, for the flex plate, bolts to the front of the trans, if it's still there??

• Like 1

You may want to pull the rocker cover off the engine before it's trashed, DATSUN rocker covers for A series engines, are hard to come by along with the COVER-DUST, for the flex plate, bolts to the front of the trans, if it's still there??

Good point, Morrisun. I'll yank off the valve cover and separate the trans from the engine for those bits. There was a Cat who wanted the bell housing, but he never got back to me. I'll save it as well just in case.

Thanks!

What head is that? I may be interested

It's from the A12 that was in my 72 1200. If you need some numbers from it LMK. I already yanked it off and it's in my garage with the manifolds still attached.