240Zombie

Hey everyone my name is Zach and here to tell you about my 70 240z. So every since I was 15 and got my permit I was looking at local craigslist for a Datsun but was never able to find a 240z which what I really want! I went through many cars such as a 91 CRX Si, 85 RX7, 90 Miata, etc. But one day I was looking on Facebook and saw a kid that I friended for unknown reasons that he just got a 70 240z. I was in fully jealous mode mainly because of the $400 price he paid and that he had my dream car! I immediately congratulated him on his newest purchase but not soon after I decided to ask if he is willing to sell. I was offering him triple what he paid at the time!! He refused and was saying he would want at least $5000. After 5 long months of nearly weekly messages asking him to sell. He finally gave in but I knew he paid $400 and this car was rough! Valentines day was coming up and this sucker had a lady friend and I was able to convince him $800 would get her a nice date. ;) He agreed and that is where I had to try and contain my excitement from the people around me at school that would assume I was crazy. The next day I went to go pick it up as well as being my first day seeing it. I didn't have high expectations but I can't say I was prepared what to find... The car was in terrible condition but I had to keep reminding myself of the price. Regardless this thing was coming home! Once I got it home I would sit in the garage stare at it in disbelief I finally got a 240z! At only being 19 at the time I felt like it took a lifetime to finally get one. I had so many plans for this car but it needed to drive first! *****I have a youtube series that shows all the work I did******

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl5rD6uDQvmaSFoRWceWPk0KqlZzy775x

Enjoy :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic