Billet proof drags SUNDAY AUG 27th

bananahamuck

I have no other reason to read this thread other than to learn how shit works in the passionate and always outspoken Datsun community of the north. Here's what I'm getting, someone throws a get together and it makes for 9 pages of drama queen bickering about who did or didn't come. Oh and there's better pictures of food than there are of Dats.

Yes, I am quietly judging you... because I feel left out, and I'm blaming YOU for not giving me a ride. I promise I would've left my hand gun at home, but NooOOOOooo you don't want "other" Datsun folk there. What ever.

It's not your handgun, it's your raiders jersey and stickers

• Like 2
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would have actually read the thread,, you would have found that there was 6 events ( there should be 7 but that is it's own thread ,, right Ted??)  on these 9 pages of childish arguing . :lol: .. Trust me my friend  you wouldn't have to wear any raider or claprinick paraphernalia for everyone to know you're from somewheres else,, It's the goofy ass cursive word written on all your plates..

And not sure where you were going with the gun comment,  but when i was group texted about meet-up me and FAT510 were looking at handgun ammunition at Cabelas..( as in literally holding it in our hands)   When out of the blue Scalpum sent this text out,,, and i quote " This fat guy needs food" :rofl: :rofl: I texted back that we are on the way.. 

And in this picture at least one is most likely packing and one is probably less than 20 feet from his..  And did you see police SUV ???  When we went to Fatburger ( it's in this thread)  i yelled at Juan-ear cuz he kept bumping it into people in the restaurant cuz his holster was dangling out so far... And i am certain at least 2 others had loaded weapons

,,,America ,,,, fuck yeah!

14141894_1147017068666720_69614387078791

If you give JRock or tdaaj or even Scalpum your phone number,,, trust me you would be notified of any last minute hamburger meets... But be leery of tdaaj picking the place,,,, he might drive right by on his way to somewhere not even in the same town and shit.

I have no other reason to read this thread other than to learn how shit works in the passionate and always outspoken Datsun community of the north. Here's what I'm getting, someone throws a get together and it makes for 9 pages of drama queen bickering about who did or didn't come. Oh and there's better pictures of food than there are of Dats.

Yes, I am quietly judging you... because I feel left out, and I'm blaming YOU for not giving me a ride. I promise I would've left my hand gun at home, but NooOOOOooo you don't want "other" Datsun folk there. What ever.

• Like 4

First off Nanner I want you to know, my post came from a place of playful jealousy. You guys have a really tight community up there, and it shows in the way you nock on each other, while at the same time you have each others back solid. As a contractor that was my community and I miss that. One year I'll make it to Canby and quickly get over my misguided romantic notions, but until then, I'll just have to feel left out.

The hand gun thing is directed at making fun of my vision shit contrasted by the gun culture up there. Maybe a bit far a field? 

• Like 2

Yeah my dumb ass didn't think to group text everyone what we were doing or we could all went to Bob's tavern and had chicken .. was nice to see every one... nice to have donovan help when i was about to squish my gord removing a tranny for the 13th time .. .... it was nice to hang out .. and it was nice to now i could call ted in a pinch and he would let me go to his house and grab parts the next morning so i could re assemble the tranny with the right bell housing .promise next time i will give more warning ... pretty good for under 60 minutes and 20 miles away though ..

so whos the member in the group who cant work there cell phone well enough to know they can leave a convo with out asking us to remove them ... ..

m hub is in my phone now ... so i will be text him at 3 am ... randomly  

8A6B97E8-929F-42FC-9013-D1F3B608EE30_zps

64FFAC2D-615E-479B-B7D3-0959F3571BF5_zps

9476D6B6-7CE1-440D-85CD-78CEDF58CB6E_zps

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...

Yesterday January 2 2017 ,  it was 33 degrees in the sun, the wind was blowing,, the whole parking lot was covered with rock salt,, it was so cold 3 guys didn't even drive their Datsuns,,   the burgers looked like E-coli on a bun,, the fries tasted like they had been swept off the floor,, my youngest spilled his full pop all over his self right when we sat down,   and Fucking Ted was late to his own meet..  

But i took a couple pictures thought i took more,,  but it was soooooooo frickin cold

IMG_0578_zpsf3yinffd.jpg

IMG_0579_zpsa8zf28xm.jpg

IMG_0580_zps4tt37rin.jpg

Hobo feet

]IMG_0583_zpsfyvhjqo8.jpg

IMG_0584_zps2dsnuygx.jpg

This clown lives right across the street from this place and he still drove the backyard ditch finder 2.0

IMG_0585_zpsjbfrcul5.jpg

IMG_0586_zpsiw6cypkb.jpg

• Like 3