Billet proof drags SUNDAY AUG 27th

bananahamuck

i already commented that i drove that drive yesterday and cant do it tonight ... but offered some prefunk but u guys are headed up there so late .... still trying to understand why the far drive... and its ho lol there i go tedding it though 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i took some shit pictures today,,,,,,, you would think eventually i would get better,,,,,,,,,,,, seems it is quite the opposite.

First , my babies while i was throwing the garbage out of the car before leaving.

IMG_3015_zpsyb2g2lwn.jpg

Here is the 28 cars that showed up.

IMG_3022_zpsnqoozwsv.jpg

IMG_3021_zps9qergjsi.jpg

IMG_3019_zpscoblcoee.jpg

IMG_3018_zpsfhvwuklh.jpg

IMG_3025_zpsyacuxgiz.jpg

IMG_3024_zps37b7m8ju.jpg

IMG_3027_zpszihgec9m.jpg

IMG_3026_zps7gvwbhuj.jpg

IMG_3020_zpsiypeiwor.jpg

And finally ,, never have i seen a more accurate statement on the back of a delivery truck.

IMG_3016_zps3np0g0cg.jpg

• Like 3

nice to see all the southenders cruising north and no northenders showed.... must be a new datslocos north Washington chapter 

and no i didnt go i drove up there the day before and didnt wanna sit in hot traffic again ... 

• Like 2

Shitty parking, shitty food, legally blind guy with handgun,,,, 8 Datsuns and 10 people with less than 24 hours notice and great weather all in all ,, was a good time.. Drive home,, we left there after 9:30 and made it home by 10:30 and drove whole way with windows down..

Only time we really drove slow on the way up was when i started seeing a ton of state patrol,, even then we just moved out of the fast lane and did 60+ 

#fleetofDatsunshaulinass

• Like 3

nice to see all the southenders cruising north and no northenders showed.... must be a new datslocos north Washington chapter

and no i didnt go i drove up there the day before and didnt wanna sit in hot traffic again ...

we met up the night before and no way in hell am I able to stay out as late as you fools

FATBURGER?!?!? What! I miss it so much.

Meet-up was only about 10 miles from SeaTac airport,,,, you could have easily flew over and made this meet,,,, hell  we talked about having some kinda meet-up for at least 3 days what the hell....................................    No excuses.

Fucking Tacoma Fucks

• Like 2

Shitty parking, shitty food, legally blind guy with handgun,,,, 8 Datsuns and 10 people with less than 24 hours notice and great weather all in all ,, was a good time.. Drive home,, we left there after 9:30 and made it home by 10:30 and drove whole way with windows down..

Only time we really drove slow on the way up was when i started seeing a ton of state patrol,, even then we just moved out of the fast lane and did 60+ 

#fleetofDatsunshaulinass

How hot did it get that day up there?, I got home about 3pm and was 95° hit 98° around 5pm while i was running errands...

Beats the shit outta me,, but it was very pleasant out when we left there just after sunset though..

QBert  "technically" you don't live in Tacoma  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well i guess "technically" anyone even close to Tacoma is pretty much surviving from one drive-by shooting or car jacking,,, slash,, home invasion ,,, to the next to really worry about coming out to a meet ................................................... but i digress

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I have no other reason to read this thread other than to learn how shit works in the passionate and always outspoken Datsun community of the north. Here's what I'm getting, someone throws a get together and it makes for 9 pages of drama queen bickering about who did or didn't come. Oh and there's better pictures of food than there are of Dats.

Yes, I am quietly judging you... because I feel left out, and I'm blaming YOU for not giving me a ride. I promise I would've left my hand gun at home, but NooOOOOooo you don't want "other" Datsun folk there. What ever.

• Like 2