I just remembered why I don't come to Ratsun anymore... the classifieds stink!

i go there to see if people are looking for what I might have to seel 

but to be honest I kind of forgot about going to the classifieds 

thanks for the reminder  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the history of items for sale. I miss being able to search the classifieds through google. I miss the classifieds being one with the forum and not on a different page. Or never seeing that an item was sold and email a guy about an item 2 years later and being able to buy said item. The classifieds had too trolls at the same time the forum had too many trolls. All in all its just easier to use facebook to buy things, seems like all the "old" guys are there.

It would have better to just turn the discussion off on for sale items, but not wanted items. The wanted section had a wealth of information of all sorts of things like part numbers and where to buy things.

Well you can still come here for question and answer about parts and their numbers. The old forum couldn't turn off discussions and if it did it would be more or less the way the new on is anyway.

Well you can still come here for question and answer about parts and their numbers. The old forum couldn't turn off discussions and if it did it would be more or less the way the new on is anyway.

You cant turn off discussions, but Thomas can. Its part of how a forum works. And its only kinda the same as the new, and a whole lot different.

• Like 1

Meh. It's a free forum...ya gets what ya pay for.

I used to sell on there now and again, now I just buy and have gotten some pretty sweet deals.

The thing is there are alot of sellers whom post items for sale, I contact'em ready to do business...they slowly lose interest and it never happens.

I guess the crank wears off or the protocol of rudimentary capitalism is accompanied by a steep learning curve for some people.

Then there are those bright lights whom can't be bothered to learn the complex intricacies of Paypal like it's integral calculus or some shit.

Never been ripped off over here though and that's a good thing....

I wish that there was some way to have the ads in each forum,

rather than wading through a bunch that I have no interest in.

You can. If looking for engine parts go to the Engine section. The L20B is used in, or can be used in, the 521/510/610/710/S10/A10/620/720 and it's a viable swap for the B-210 and the 210.... so a seller, sells it in the 510 section and all the others don't see it. Engine section... perfect.

Or the fact that the classifieds are broken down in categories

I've gone through them a few times looking for stuff. Usually bust it down to specific categories and just browse. Never anything specific and then I'll be like "Oh wait I wonder if someone is selling this" and bounce to a different category.

Yep, I sold my 510 in the classifieds with a minimum of hassle.  Didn't have any issues.  Sold a bunch of other parts too.  No hassles.  I, for one, like the new classifieds.  And I even bitched when it changed!

Yep, I sold my 510 in the classifieds with a minimum of hassle.  Didn't have any issues.  Sold a bunch of other parts too.  No hassles.  I, for one, like the new classifieds.  And I even bitched when it changed!

One of few.

What matters is the knowledge that was put into,ill fated transactions,find that now, oh yeah.where is that?