f**king creepy...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I was JUST going to post this!!  In insomniacs.  But how long do you think before Skynet becomes self-aware?  I'm serious.  If there was any doubt we'd have humanoid robots in this century, it's done with.  How far we go from this makes me wonder how sci-fi some things really are.  What if al-quaeda gets ahold of one of these and programs it to seek and destroy?  What then?

• Like 1

Dude, I was JUST going to post this!!  In insomniacs.  But how long do you think before Skynet becomes self-aware?  I'm serious.  If there was any doubt we'd have humanoid robots in this century, it's done with.  How far we go from this makes me wonder how sci-fi some things really are.  What if al-quaeda gets ahold of one of these and programs it to seek and destroy?  What then?

Elon guessed 50 years and we war with A.I.

When the dude smacks the box out of it's hands and shoves it with the hockey stick, you can almost see it plotting and thinking, "One day, we will rise up and seek vengeance."

I see it now. Human kind all dead because dude pushed the robot and was mean.

• Like 4

I went to school on art scholarships and its a peeve to see a cover artist draw blatant ignorance. Minor ignorance but still ignorance.

Oh and on topic. This type of tech is going to displace most of the human labor force. What do people do after this occurs? 

Why do artists draw bullets with the brass n primer?  

Lol idk, they do it a lot too...

Don't understand how bullets work? Lol

Pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that a spent shell is easily recognizable to all as to what it is, where as a bullet by itself isn't as instantly recognizable.  Plus, art wise the shell casing is way more interesting, lol.

Pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that a spent shell is easily recognizable to all as to what it is, where as a bullet by itself isn't as instantly recognizable. Plus, art wise the shell casing is way more interesting, lol.

This true. Lol the worst is when there's an animation of the whole round, bullet and brass being shot from a gun

• Like 6