HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

tr8er

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course that's a Datsun, he just forgot to put the correct badge on!!  :D

And I, fellow Ratsuners, am going to have the first non-Black Sunday in about 8 years.  I actually got together with a nice autocross girl recently and, knock on wood, things are going well!  And she liked the idea of going to Fastkart Indoor Speedway for Valentine's Day, so that's what we're doing!  Then some lunch, and maybe if we have time I might take her shooting.  Not sure yet.  Anyway, should be a good day.  :)

• Like 4

Of course that's a Datsun, he just forgot to put the correct badge on!!   :D

And I, fellow Ratsuners, am going to have the first non-Black Sunday in about 8 years.  I actually got together with a nice autocross girl recently and, knock on wood, things are going well!  And she liked the idea of going to Fastkart Indoor Speedway for Valentine's Day, so that's what we're doing!  Then some lunch, and maybe if we have time I might take her shooting.  Not sure yet.  Anyway, should be a good day.   :)

An autocross girl? wtf Matt? does this term mean? A girl that wears guy's clothes that she made? Well it's a girl, I should be thankful I suppose. Get to work and pass on your genes.

My wife gets back to town tonight. I biked in and got her a card this morning. Valentines supper later this week rather than sit with those that had to take their sweethearts out today.

Lol, oh you guys!  It's already been a couple weeks, I just haven't advertised it. ;)

totalrecall1.jpg

Hetro..

Brunette......

Athletic.....

Thleazy ................................... demoor.................