hoboland bbq #3 12mar2016 sedro-woolley

hobospyder

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's official, my co workers suck ass. We have a volunteer on call system out of five guys I got stuck being on call that weekend, even though I've been approved for vacation. One guy is in Arizona for the week, two refuse to take the phone even though they don't have plans and the fourth re-nigged. Had signed up for it then scratched his name off. Fucking assholes. Bunch of non team players. So here I am, stuck with it for most all of March. Fuck them assholes.

Fuck them indeed. Can you hand off my floor to one of the other southerners headed to hobos please? 

Thanks buddy, sorry I won't get to see ya. 

I'm looking at about 100 bucks for a drive line, and theeeen it's down to the radiator.. I'm trying o make it there in the 521... if not.. maybe I'll roll with Banana or someone.. or there's always the subi..

Well see how it all plays out.

Where are you getting the $100 driveline? 

I should be able to make it up there, probably in an old T-100 though... or worse. But if the gods are smiling (and have a sense of humor)... a highly questionable Texas tagged, brown '79 620.

If I am able to make it I'd be happy to transport parts from as far as Portland since I should be down there the weekend of the 5th.

New or built with your parts? One piece? The local place sucks.

I called and said I have a one piece I need to get shortened, not sure how much yet maybe 5in idk. He said doesn't matter you need it short, itta be a hundred buck... I then said, it doesn't matter how much I need cut?... Annnd theeen he said, nope..

I hope to find out how much I need cut soon.

Sorry.

The 12th of March people! Hoboland BBQ!! Get on it

• Like 1

So, potato salad is now coming (I think) but it won't be here till around two instead of noon.

At this point I'm figuring any time after noon for people to start showing up.

Mowed the house yard today trying to put off shaving. So at least that will loom somewhat kept up. Need to get out and start pulling weeds soon. I strongly dislike owning a house and having to maintain the yard.

• Like 2