RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

The whole thing was people being stupid and letting their egos clash.  We did the first year of canby together,  then people who have never gotten along fought, and blue lake went back to blue lake, and canby became a thing.  And to be honest, it was the best thing ever.  Why?  Because we got TWO great local shows out of it.  We keep saying more from NWD should attend blue lake.  All of us that do blue lake come to canby every year. ME, my dad, pat, joe, we all come.  I even register my car every year to help support canby show.  Its been years since the split bs,  and frankly i get tired of people ever bringing it up. Its the past.  And if people are still holding onto that bs, then they need to move on, and get over it.  We have 2 amazing datsun shows up here in the PNW, and hopefully a 3rd.  How about we ALL work together. We all love the same brand of cars. Its time for us all to grow up and act our ages.   To me, the Datsun shows we have in the PNW, are the best in the nation.     

I personally dont have a problem with any of this.  I enjoy both shows. Hell,  I'd drive all over the west coast if I could afford it, to attend Datsun shows. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Same here.  After all these years of growing up with the blue lake show, and being part of other shows. Im kind of very tired of the politics.  Lets just all have fun and enjoy the cars.  If you dont like me, and i dont like you, boo hoo.  Lets just enjoy the cars.  At least we have that in common. 

• Like 3

^ Same here.  After all these years of growing up with the blue lake show, and being part of other shows. Im kind of very tired of the politics.  Lets just all have fun and enjoy the cars.  If you dont like me, and i dont like you, boo hoo.  Lets just enjoy the cars.  At least we have that in common.

Hence....Rats with Dats....we simply had enough with politics.

Everyone is welcome to Rats with Dats!!!

Hence....Rats with Dats....we simply had enough with politics.

Everyone is welcome to Rats with Dats!!!

Forgive me, but

Wasnt Canby the go to event for many people many years?

But this has changed in the past few days?

Over a truck? which I blame Mike,he shoulda brought it back up here :rofl:(this is Joe King)

I like the Idea of the event datslocos is putting on, just the dates all wrong

• Like 4

nothing like a stab at a good cause and a little teamwork to back fire and shit up our whole hobby... this rivals the classified shit show that cause the defacto NWD site...(lol mike nice reference earlier ... only a few caught that purposeful typo..)   like seriously I'm over this shit,  why did we start another thread to just have it be the same ... its obvious why the date is the date... and i don't agree with that choice but its not mine to make ..... I was personally questioned about the donation and went to the source and was told from the horses mouth that it was donated...now the story different ....

I assure you it was at best a Freudian slip. I had to check my posts and correct it. NWD you have to admit your initials are pretty close to DNW. That's all I have to say about that.

• Like 4

Hey maybe is Albert going to be in charge of the proceeds? Maybe he can pocket that too

Hey ! why are you here ? this thread has nothing to do with you .

And clearly dont have the facts or have any clue what has taken place between myself and the school this week ! or ever ! 

why do these trolls get to keep shitting on threads that have nothing to do with them ? 

• Like 5

I personally have had about as much as i am going to take . 

You all realize this is the secretary of their club ? And this thread jacking person spreading hate , doesn't post their real name , doesn't know anything about the communications I've had with the school this week . 

they are just coming here to ruin another thread ! 

Well hey why don't you take a at this .

http://ratswithdats.com/

• Like 3

Hey maybe is Albert going to be in charge of the proceeds? Maybe he can pocket that too

WTF??? You're the secretary of DNW?????

I just looked up the definition of slander.

slan·der
ˈslandər/
noun
Law
noun: slander
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"
verb
verb: slander; 3rd person present: slanders; past tense: slandered; past participle: slandered; gerund or present participle: slandering
make false and damaging statements about (someone).
"they were accused of slandering the head of state"

synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint; More

Seems that there is proof of a pattern of it with Green Bastards comments earlier. This is DNWs position? or is the president Steve Pepka going to post next saying that what you just said is not officially how they feel at DNW??? And you do it HERE??????

W in the F is going on over there?

• Like 5