RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

If you're bringing tubes deflate them to save space. If al will allow it I can fill tubes for days.

Aiming for leaving my place at 4 on friday, pick up passenger and hit the road. Looking at 11 hours from my place so should hit the campgrounds between 4 and 6 (I hope)

I'm leaving my house about 5pm Friday, gotta wait on my GFs kid to get back from school and my brother there coming from Roseburg, you're more than welcome to do a pit stop at my house and we can all rollout in caravan...40 miles from there to the campground ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving my house about 5pm Friday, gotta wait on my GFs kid to get back from school and my brother there coming from Roseburg, you're more than welcome to do a pit stop at my house and we can all rollout in caravan...40 miles from there to the campground ;)

check your inbox
  • Like 1

OK So I have questions? What is the food situation like? I mean I'm not expecting anyone to provide for me or my family but we are trying to pack as light as possible...

If I bring some small propane bottles can I use someones grill? Anyone plan on bringing a decent amount of food to cook willing to trade a meal or two for beers or money?

Just throwing it out there so I can have the wife shop accordingly that's all? Cheers Aa

Looking at the Google map looks like I'm 175 miles away from the camp I'm still 50/50 on going because of my 200sx radiator and never drove it over 40 miles before so this will be the first time I drive it a long distance and crossing my fingers nothing goes wrong. Me and gf will be crammed since there's little room in taking the least amount of stuff this year, I was used to the 810 and was hoping to have that going but didn't so yeah. We will try to make it out at least Friday if not don't hate me for it.

• Like 1

OK So I have questions? What is the food situation like? I mean I'm not expecting anyone to provide for me or my family but we are trying to pack as light as possible...

If I bring some small propane bottles can I use someones grill? Anyone plan on bringing a decent amount of food to cook willing to trade a meal or two for beers or money?

Just throwing it out there so I can have the wife shop accordingly that's all? Cheers Aa

i'm bringing a camping stove. was going to stop at walmart to pick up food when i get to eugene area. can possibly pick up extra. if you bring charcoal there's camp site grills there

• Like 1

A nation divided. .. lol. Will it be the north or south?

A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free. I do not expect theUnion to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other. Either the opponents of slavery will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become lawful in all the States, old as well as new — North as well as South.

-------

The people of Canby vs Rats w/ Dat's

-------

Like it or not... this event divides our community. Oh yeah.. a little GoT politics...too

A house divided??? I see a huge group having fun getting ready to have fun at an event to celebrate their Datsun interests. I don't see two armed camps. Us and them, North and South. I'll be at the Canby Fairgrounds to welcome the convoy coming up Sunday.

• Like 5

Desert Datsuns of Central Oregon aka Datslocos Oregon East chapter will be gathering Friday at Noon and leaving before 1 in Bend Oregon off highway 97 then heading west to Eugene if anyone would like to join us as well? We are meeting here at noon on Friday https://www.google.c...1.2956532?hl=en

and here is the route from Bend to Rats with Dats 

https://www.google.c...4.0764508?hl=en

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Cheers

Aa

• Like 3

A house divided??? I see a huge group having fun getting ready to have fun at an event to celebrate their Datsun interests. I don't see two armed camps. Us and them, North and South. I'll be at the Canby Fairgrounds to welcome the convoy coming up Sunday.

Amen !

Im leaving shortly to to get the keys to the gate . Party on !

• Like 7