RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pulled the engine and tranny today in the 521 to replace the tranny and timing cover. after that we need tires, shocks and electric fans then we will be ready to roll

Are you still running the same head gasket that you put in last year at the shasta campout ? 

• Like 1

I didn't know they started serving waffles at Candy.

There is going to be free coffee and muffins served Saturday morning for those camping at Rat's w/ Dat's.

And I get it. Canby has a certain nostalgia to it for some and they won't go to anything else. But regarding car shows, there will always be another show that pops up. Some will draw more than others. Some will be more of the same. Others will focus on celebrating the people within, and work to build the community of Datsun enthusiasts as well as appreciating the cars.

Blah blah blah house divided......

We're doing this for the people and enjoying Datsuns. If you can't get it do your thing dude

ironic in itself... lets not forget ... this event was created for a specific reason on a specific day..... over what?   ..... he is right its divided ... and on purpose... with no purpose... buiilt on ?     

meah it works for the government ... 

• Like 1

Really need to get my truck going, I've gotten pulled away from it with other properties the last two days. Tonight is the night! I'm going to kick my own ass if it's not together...

• Like 4

Really need to get my truck going, I've gotten pulled away from it with other properties the last two days. Tonight is the night! I'm going to kick my own ass if it's not together...

I can stop by tonight and help , I can leave by 5 and head over . 

• Like 1

The final preparations are made , This is the kick off party for Datslocos Oregon ! As we've proven already , If your looking to have fun in Oregon & California , with your Datsun you've come to the right place . 

Our 2017 event location is already reserved and is twice the size of this years . 

Screenshot_20160531-124145_1_zpsrjebs7zk

• Like 6

I can stop by tonight and help , I can leave by 5 and head over .

That would be killer, Brody needs to get his water pump in and I need to keep assembling so I can finally try to start it! Might be waiting on a radiator so Hogie and I can trade. I need one with the ports on opposing sides for the lz, and Hogie needs them on the same side for his ka so we might swap.

• Like 2

The final preparations are made , This is the kick off party for Datslocos Oregon ! As we've proven already , If your looking to have fun in Oregon & California , with your Datsun you've come to the right place .

Our 2017 event location is already reserved and is twice the size of this years .

Screenshot_20160531-124145_1_zpsrjebs7zk

Does this mean we can bring boats next year?
  • Like 2