RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Al, Craig and his lady, Diego, Chris and me all went up to the campground today. We spent some time finalizing where and when things are going to happen. Believe me, this is going to be a lot of fun.

On the way up and back down we also marked the bad pot holes, only (5), with spray paint. Nothing to worry about for your low ass cars.

Took this pano of the field. I'm standing on home plate of the baseball diamond

image_zpsnobgwqva.jpg

• Like 3

A nation divided. .. lol. Will it be the north or south?

A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free. I do not expect theUnion to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other. Either the opponents of slavery will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become lawful in all the States, old as well as new — North as well as South.

-------

The people of Canby vs Rats w/ Dat's

-------

Like it or not... this event divides our community. Oh yeah.. a little GoT politics...too

• Like 1

A nation divided. .. lol. Will it be the north or south?

A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free. I do not expect theUnion to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other. Either the opponents of slavery will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become lawful in all the States, old as well as new — North as well as South.

-------

The people of Canby vs Rats w/ Dat's

-------

Like it or not... this event divides our community. Oh yeah.. a little GoT politics...too

Wait?.....

Are we still talking about playing wiffle ball? Because I'm down

• Like 2

I didn't know they started serving waffles at Candy.

There is going to be free coffee and muffins served Saturday morning for those camping at Rat's w/ Dat's.

And I get it. Canby has a certain nostalgia to it for some and they won't go to anything else. But regarding car shows, there will always be another show that pops up. Some will draw more than others. Some will be more of the same. Others will focus on celebrating the people within, and work to build the community of Datsun enthusiasts as well as appreciating the cars.

Blah blah blah house divided......

We're doing this for the people and enjoying Datsuns. If you can't get it do your thing dude

• Like 1

Now back to something that matters . . . . . . .!

We have made some last minute adjustments to the activities for the day . So here is an updated schedule . 

6 am - 9 am ,  free coffee and muffins from the muffin mill ( locally # 1 ) 

9 am - 3 pm ,  hang out and enjoy the cool Datsuns with people from 4 states . Most of these cars don't ever seen , or have never been seen out .

11 am - 5 pm  the band will be playing music threw out the day 

3 pm - 5 pm ,  we will be holding a team event challenges .  The egg race , tire rotation comp , the hitachi shot put . 

5 pm               trophies presentation 

The evening will be bonfires and a chance to enjoy a great location by the river . 

And maybe even a game of wiffle ball . . . . man I gotta go mow that grass better !  B)

image_zpsnobgwqva.jpg

• Like 1

All is good for me! I spent the weekend doing a dry run packing the car to find I was short on space so I "borrowed" the rack off my Taco and found a basket to fit the camping equipment! Assuming I was better at the picture thing I would post but here is a facebook link cause well I'm a facebook whore! http://<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F510BendOr%2Fposts%2F1033282833418285%3A0&width=500" width="500" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

ALSO For those of you coming up or down 97 We, Desert Datsuns are hosting a caravan at Noon Friday June 10th in Bend Oregon heading to Rats with Dats! hit me up for further coordination!

• Like 2

ALSO For those of you coming up or down 97 We, Desert Datsuns are hosting a caravan at Noon Friday June 10th in Bend Oregon heading to Rats with Dats! hit me up for further coordination!

That should put you in camp around 3 ish .  I will be there all day . 

• Like 1