RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Not thrilled.

All that means is he'll be all over me to do a KA swap too.

Not happening.

Nah. I loved the L motors I'll let you keep yours..

Sucks you can't make it. He'll I'm not even sure if my time off was accepted.. but more then likely it was... I hope..

With my medal kicking in next month this could mean I can move back to Pasco sooner.. depending on how Lexis school goes.

• Like 1

** CAMPING PREREGISTRATION HAS ENDED **

Camping preregistration for the "Rats with Dats" event has now ended . We are pleased to announce that we have filled all (21) of our VIP spots .

You can still register for the car show and purchase merchandise at the shop . http://ratswithdats.com/shop/

ATTENTION : REMAINING CAMPING FOR THIS EVENT WILL BE 1st COME 1st SERVE

THIS IS A CASH ONLY EVENT

THERE IS NO CELL SERVICE , PRINT YOUR MAPS ! * there will be signs you can follow *

* All this information is on the website , http://ratswithdats.com/

Screenshot_2016-02-02-20-11-15_zpsqvnbpg

We've also had to make a change to the band , The Band " Rockslide " had a member quit and couldn't replace him in time to do the show .

As a reaction to that we will have the local band " Slipstream " will be performing . they are a great local band and will be rocking us all day !

received_10200492890387197_zpszfxkaa6d.jIMG_20150719_015904_zps0xlvsae6.jpg
This was a picture of us at the Nashville studio sessions..I'm on the left Rick is inside right number 3..along with us in the picture is Garry Tallent of The E Street Band..Springsteen's band..and Craig Kramph world renowned session drummer..that was a trip..We are a band that works out of Eugene..Our band SLIPSTREAM consists of three members Myself Mark Luther Guitars..Carolanne Sudderth Keyboards..Rick Windhaus Drums..Carolanne is our new member..we all share the singing chores with Rick singing the leads.. We(Rick and I) have played together 16 years..we play songs that cover a wide range 50's thru the 90's..plus a few of our Originals..if you need anything more just holler out..thanks again Al..yours Mark

IMG_20150413_18382240222_zpshzpblrry.jpg

• Like 3

Do to my unlucky a@# . My time wasn't off accepted ((90days))) suck))

on Friday to take off Thursday with my buddie  East Bay 521 ....

Not as planed Now I just take off Friday after noon Its going to suck for me

• Like 1

Do to my unlucky a@# . My time wasn't off accepted ((90days))) suck))

on Friday to take off Thursday with my buddie  East Bay 521 ....

Not as planed Now I just take off Friday after noon Its going to suck for me

Dam bosses !   see ya friday .

I'm gonna be leaving my house after getting my daughter on the bus friday. Hopefully I won't miss out on any friday fun

Saturday we will have free coffee and muffins  ( I'm sure the girls will accept tips ) for those who camp or arrive early Saturday . 

other Saturday activities will start at 10 with the car show , followed by music starting at 11:30 . And fun events / activities at 3 . cars show/shine will wrap up at 5 with trophy presentation . 

• Like 1