RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's going down 97 towards Bend. Avoiding 84, 205, and I-5's traffic/constant speed. 

If you guys do come.through Bend depending on your timing you could caravan over with Central Oregon Desert Datsuns. ..

Maybe next year. Kevin?

If I was to make that drive. I'd do it on Thursday so I'd have the night to rest and Friday to goof off.

I love Bend. Pretty little stretch of the mountains. Miss the rivers/lake down there.

• Like 2

I was so stoked about going to canby this year, but then this popped up and I decided to have rats with dats as my first datsun show. Can't wait for all this fun!

Putting on a local event for the datsun community in our area is way over due . There are lots of small groups around here , And all want this .

This is really your chance to do both if you so desire . All of our events will be Saturday , so that Friday and Sunday we can hang out .The show is just a bonus for everyone to have fun .

After all this is a Datslocos Oregon event , and our members are coming from at least 2 state away to show their support and share their beautiful rides . 

So I would say as a new datsun guy such as your self ( that lives locally ) , owes it to himself/herself to do both . 

• Like 2