RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's going down 97 towards Bend. Avoiding 84, 205, and I-5's traffic/constant speed. 

If you guys do come.through Bend depending on your timing you could caravan over with Central Oregon Desert Datsuns. ..

Maybe next year. Kevin?

That's going down 97 towards Bend. Avoiding 84, 205, and I-5's traffic/constant speed. 

If you guys do come.through Bend depending on your timing you could caravan over with Central Oregon Desert Datsuns. ..

Maybe next year. Kevin?

If I was to make that drive. I'd do it on Thursday so I'd have the night to rest and Friday to goof off.

I love Bend. Pretty little stretch of the mountains. Miss the rivers/lake down there.

• Like 2

I was so stoked about going to canby this year, but then this popped up and I decided to have rats with dats as my first datsun show. Can't wait for all this fun!

Putting on a local event for the datsun community in our area is way over due . There are lots of small groups around here , And all want this .

This is really your chance to do both if you so desire . All of our events will be Saturday , so that Friday and Sunday we can hang out .The show is just a bonus for everyone to have fun .

After all this is a Datslocos Oregon event , and our members are coming from at least 2 state away to show their support and share their beautiful rides . 

So I would say as a new datsun guy such as your self ( that lives locally ) , owes it to himself/herself to do both . 

• Like 2

well right now my distributor does not spin with the engine sooo

Is the drive spindle present?

Is it installed properly?

Is it the right one? (Are the spindles different between L16/18 and L20B?)