Hi......

im new to the datsun game and never really turned a wrench in my life, but ive always managed to pull off some stupid amazing shit so why not this..... 

found a guy around my GF's house that had this 620 with a "KA" and some neon green wheels and kinda fell in love

so i towed this POS home and im gunna try not to fuck it up!

IMG_20130228_081630_zps25305753.jpg

i also picked up a shit ton of parts with the truck so once i know what i have hopefully some of you rust addicts have some extra funds to give me for my extra parts so i can get to work.

• Like 2
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i can make it start and stop then ill see what kind of bad ideas i can get here in regards to upgrades ;)

I dont know adam real well, but he was nice enough to answer my questions when i pulled over and randomly walked up on him asking questions! (wouldnt suggest just walking up on the dude tho.... deff txting next time b4 i go) but he showed me his truck, and huge shed full of parts, wrote down 5 places to look for rust b4 i bought my truck. Ive been reading his truck post since i logged on a few hours ago... still reading

lots of bad ideas......  :devil:

Seriously, the guys that have been doing this stuff for a while will be some of the best help you can get, Adam is one of those guys. We might be a bunch of dicks and assholes but we're here to help when it comes down to it.

Ive been called worse.

Anyway, welcome OP.

Post pics, use the fucking search function, and as brother Qtip said, we are here to help!

Even us Damm Aaussies can come up with the occasional useful piece of information (or in VTR's case, titty pics).

• Like 1