Guest Mojo510

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

We are changing things up for our July meet on the 16th, we are going to attend the "GUT" cruise in Vancouver WA. It takes place July 16th on Main street in Vancouver, it goes all day. We will be meeting at the shop 509 nw everett st, normal meeting spot at 8:30am and will leave for show at 9:00, or you can just meet us there, Andrew is showing up early to hold some spots for us. I've never been to this cruise before but i hear good things about it. cruisinthegut.com

Hopefully we can talk a bit about our best Canby to date, I'd like to discuss some changes for next year and get your input at the meeting.

Steven Pepka

DatsunsNW

So you are coming to our yearly zoo event. :lol:

Parking is an issue, you have to get there very early if you want to get several parking spots next to each other, I think some camp over night, or at least try to to save the best spots for their friends, they get nasty if you try to park in "THEIR" spots, they actually have/use orange cones.

Guest Mojo510

I've heard parking can be an issue at this event but good thing Andrew is going out early for us and holding us some spots, Thanks Andrew!! As we make the loop I'm sure some can hang back and save spots for the peeps that come later in the day. Sounds like a good time.

Steven

• 1 month later...
Guest Mojo510

Back to our monthly meetings at the shop, 10-1 at the 509 nw Everett portland location. I'd like to talk about a Canby planning group and what we would like to do to make Canby better. Drinks and snacks, car, swap and BS, cause Datsuns!

Steven Pepka

DNW

• 1 month later...

Oct 15th is our next meeting in down town as usual, this meeting will be geared more toward "Canby planning" for 2017, I'd like to go over last years event and discuss new idea's for next year. Making this event more kid friendly with games and activities is at the top of my list! If you want to put your 2 cents in, become part of the planning committee or volunteer to help out at Canby, please stop by as all help is welcome!

Sat December 3rd is our Christmas dinner at the fair grounds in Canby, there will be a nice catered meal and we do a white elephant gift exchange which is fun. RSVP me if interested I will post more details at a later date.

Steven

DNW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

Yeah crazy seeing James pull into our meeting last month with Datsun 510 in tow, good to see you and have your input on Canby! 2017 Canby planning under way.

We have Christmas party dinner tickets avail $15 per person, only 30 tickets avail, dinner, white elephant gift exchange, Dec 3rd, 7pm at the Canby fairgrounds.

Steve

DNW

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

Hello Serum114, good to hear your coming to our meeting this Sat. We meet every 3rd Sat of the month from 10am-1pm at the 509 NW Everett street, Portland OR, 97209. We have coffee, water, soda and some kind of snack (donuts usually). If you have stuff to sell you can bring it with, our meetings are inside a car repair shop.

Steven

DNW