Guest Mojo510

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

The next DNW meeting will be held in July, no meeting in June due to Canby 2018. I want to change it up over the summer and have a night time meeting, maybe 6pm to 9pm at the shop, not sure on Fri, Sat or Sun, if we do it on a Sunday we could finish up the meeting by hitting the Red Door Meet, that would be cool to have some datto's roll through there. just some idea's. Let me know what you guys think.

Steven

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

Next meeting will be in July, I'm switching it up to nights. 

July 21st, 6-8pm, 509 NW Everett st, Portland OR 97209, its inside the a shop, just pull in the open door.

Steven Pepka

OHHH...i may be able to make that one.  ALso thanks again for the show man,  was great as usual. 

Next meeting will be in July, I'm switching it up to nights. 

July 21st, 6-8pm, 509 NW Everett st, Portland OR 97209, its inside the a shop, just pull in the open door.

Steven Pepka

NICE!! a meet I can actually attend! I just got my 620 this week and missed Canby and will also miss the upcoming Olympia datsun cruise.... but I WILL make this meet even though it's a 3 hour drive. I'm extremely excited to check out everyone vehicles and meet the local datto guys!

• Like 1

I'm going to try to make it to this one. For some reason, I feel like the Shasta Campout is that weekend,but I'm not sure if I can afford the trip to California anyway. I am going to check the schedule. If I'm in town, I will be there.

Guest Mojo510

We decided to make the next meeting on July 21st a Potluck BBQ, DNW will provide Hamburgers and Hotdogs, if you want to bring a dish and your favorite beverage your more than welcome. I've had a lot of interest and think we will have a fair sized group coming. Come on out and have some food and visit with some Dato owners.

Steven Pepka

DNW

Guest Mojo510

Well if I get my shit together and plan in advance I can have my dime there :rofl:  Sounds like we will have a good turn out. I'm interested in seeing if this pulls a different/bigger crowd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

DNW is planning a PIR Friday night drag night, no date set yet, just putting feelers out to see what kind of group we can get. Enough guys and we can get our own lane. So get those cars or your drag queen ready. I'm thinking Sept. 21st.

Steven

• 4 weeks later...

Our next meeting is Sept. 15th 2018 from 6-8pm at our normal locatiion, 509 NW Everett St.

We have set a date for DNW Friday night drag night at PIR, we will be meeting up on Sept. 21st at PIR, gates open at 5pm close at 10pm, canceled if raining. Come out and burn some rubber and lay down an E.T., grudge race your buddy or come out and watch, hpe to see you there.

S

Last time out with my car (years ago) I passed tech with just a lap belt and raced all night.

To race Fri/Sat night drags you will need, long pants only, no cracks in windshield, seat mounted solid, good brake pedal, not much play in steering, at least 1 brake light, inside outside driver door handles work, battery hold down, no major leaks, windows roll up or a net, all your lug nut on all wheels, no hubcaps, helmet required if convertible, some tread left on your street tires,  rag top or if you go faster than 11.0 sec i think. Chime in with anything I might have forgot guys.

I think it would be cool as hell to see your turbodiesel roll down the track, good times.