Mojo510

DatsunsNW future plans and events

5-19-18, Last DNW meeting before Canby 2018, at 509 NW Everett ST Portland OR, 97209, 10am-1pm, just pull into shop and park.

Steven

DNW

• Like 2

The next DNW meeting will be held in July, no meeting in June due to Canby 2018. I want to change it up over the summer and have a night time meeting, maybe 6pm to 9pm at the shop, not sure on Fri, Sat or Sun, if we do it on a Sunday we could finish up the meeting by hitting the Red Door Meet, that would be cool to have some datto's roll through there. just some idea's. Let me know what you guys think.

Steven

• Like 1

If you have meetings in the evening, especially Saturday, or Sunday evenings, that would be great.

• Like 1

I believe they are...

Next meeting will be in July, I'm switching it up to nights. 

July 21st, 6-8pm, 509 NW Everett st, Portland OR 97209, its inside the a shop, just pull in the open door.

Steven Pepka

• Like 3

OHHH...i may be able to make that one.  ALso thanks again for the show man,  was great as usual. 

Next meeting will be in July, I'm switching it up to nights. 

July 21st, 6-8pm, 509 NW Everett st, Portland OR 97209, its inside the a shop, just pull in the open door.

Steven Pepka

• Like 1

NICE!! a meet I can actually attend! I just got my 620 this week and missed Canby and will also miss the upcoming Olympia datsun cruise.... but I WILL make this meet even though it's a 3 hour drive. I'm extremely excited to check out everyone vehicles and meet the local datto guys!

• Like 2

shit i may be able to make it

• Like 2

I'm going to try to make it to this one. For some reason, I feel like the Shasta Campout is that weekend,but I'm not sure if I can afford the trip to California anyway. I am going to check the schedule. If I'm in town, I will be there.

• Like 1

We decided to make the next meeting on July 21st a Potluck BBQ, DNW will provide Hamburgers and Hotdogs, if you want to bring a dish and your favorite beverage your more than welcome. I've had a lot of interest and think we will have a fair sized group coming. Come on out and have some food and visit with some Dato owners.

Steven Pepka

DNW

Sounds good!

• Like 1

Pass this around and let people know its happening. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I'll be there, looking forward to another Datsun gathering with good folks. We should start planning for a swap meet this summer.

• Like 1

I'm ok with people bringing swap parts to the meeting.

S

• Like 1

Will there be more than just Olympia Washington Datsuns there this time?? 

:poke:

• Like 3

Well if I get my shit together and plan in advance I can have my dime there :rofl:  Sounds like we will have a good turn out. I'm interested in seeing if this pulls a different/bigger crowd.

Remember DNW BBQ meet this Sat at the shop. Bring your Datsun, parts to sell and more Datsuns.

S

It starts off at 6pm this Sat night.

I started a diff thread here on ratsun for a little more exposure. 

S

Next DNW meeting Sat. Aug. 18th 2018, 6pm to 8pm, 509 NW Everett street, Portland OR, 97209, bring your cars, parts to sell and some more Dato's

S

• Like 1