DatsunsNW future plans and events

Guest Mojo510

A couple of us Olympia area guys are going to try to make it,, cars can make it,,  but might need that Tony Robbins sumbitch to come by my house Friday night.... 

You would also have to allow a 84 celica in  ,,,, cuz wife aint riding in no "nerd mobile"  ,,,,,,,,,,,, her words ,, not mine.

• Like 2
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

We have plenty of room for a car on a dolly, James had a car in tow last meeting and was fine. The shop is set up with entrance and exit doors with a horseshoe connecting them so you wont have any problem getting out. See all you guys soon.

Steven

It was a loooooong morning ,,, ran out of gas in my car in my yard,,, cuz of fuel line leak i had SOMEWHAT fixed but had forgotten how much gas i had cleaned up a month before,,, OK ,, run down to station and get gas..

After that ,, went to Gas station to top off before leaving, neighbor tire is flat... Ok,,, put some fixAflat in it fill it up and worry about it tomorrow... While screwing bottle onto valve it broke off,,,OK just put on spare and deal with it when we get back...... Spare 13 wont fit aluminum drums,,, OK so lift whole side of car up and switch front to back....... At the pump

IMG_0376_zpsdloci334.jpg

We then met up with FAT510

Great,, we are on our way,, just a stop to top FAT510s tank off in Napavine and we are rolling , got my cold soda liquid,, clouds were thinning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, till he sticks the wrong key in ignition and locks that shit up tighter than a goldfishes ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,  remove the whole shittery at the pump cuz steering is also locked................  Tore it apart jammed a flat head screw driver in there,,, and we're off.

Started driving out my driveway at just before 8,,  got to meet at i think right at 12 ,,,,,  yeah that was a long ass 2 hour drive

BUT on the way home we stopped at Otto's sausage and had some pretty damn good beer bratwurst cooked on a grill outside ,,,, so all in all a great day

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe i can talk a couple jerkoffs from Oly to come with me and make the May meet,,  to annoy you people again.. Last time we left your shop meet-up and went over to Otto's sausage kitchen and had some kinda sausage BBQ-ed on a grill..  Parking was terrible but it still was pretty fun. 

• Like 1
Guest Mojo510

That would be cool to see you guys again, if your headed out to Otto's again maybe a few of us could join you guys this time!

See if your buddy can bring some of that moon shine again, that stuff was stout  :w00t:

S