DatsunsNW future plans and events

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say if someone is not doing the speed limit and a lot of cars/trucks/semi trucks are having to pass them, and especially so if they have to pass them on the right, give them a ticket, once they get 3 tickets, take their licence.

Agree with that. Maybe just shoot them instead.

• Like 2

There was a few more and i did take pictures of you guys,,  but ,,,, and there is always a big butt,,,   something was causing my point and shoot  to not focus correctly so THESE are the only pics that weren't fuzzy as hell

IMG_2208_zpsf0dxmjzg.jpg

IMG_2228_zpsblm1b7w9.jpg

IMG_2215_zpsbhurtajz.jpg

IMG_2216_zps18nfnnyu.jpg

IMG_2218_zpsjx0shhal.jpg

IMG_2222_zpsii1vatwe.jpg

IMG_2223_zpsk9yiqucb.jpg

IMG_2225_zpsmohuqt51.jpg

IMG_2232_zpsve7zarba.jpg

IMG_2226_zps4wcehgt7.jpg

IMG_2230_zps9m2wo7va.jpg

• Like 7
Guest Mojo510

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the meet and greet this last Sat. we had a great turn out at our new venue. There was a lot of new faces and cars and glad to see Datsloco and North west Datsuns members at our meet! Everyone really seemed to like the building and new date. Thx to bananahamuck for posting pics.

Our next meeting will be on March 19th from 9 to noon. Hope to see more at our next meet!

Steven Pepka

DNW Pres

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

DatsunsNW is having another meeting this Sat. the 19th 10:00-1:00, 509 nw Everett st Port OR.  There will be some drinks and snacks, everyone is welcome, parking inside the shop.

If you have something to sell bring it, if you have a Datsun drive it, if you have a friend into Datsuns bring them to....

Steven Pepka

DNW Pres.

Since Ted has to be "on call" this weekend we  are going to have to skip this month..  My son should be changed over to weekdays at his work by your next meeting so finding/having a travel buddy shouldn't be a problem.

I haven't talked to Scalp-em so don't know if any Oly guys are showing but he might.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

Looks like good weather is here so I'm heading out this Sat. morning to cars and coffee in Wilsonville 8am to 11am and then Red Door Meet Sun night in Portland 6pm to when we head out. There's a few guy meeting up at both but would like to see some more Datsuns out there, sounds like a good time.

Steven Pepka

They'll post all the info the same day of the event.

I think your butt buddy Al said it best

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I too am actually getting sick of your piss poor attitude , if you dont like the thread or event then dont look at the thread and dont come . fine I dont go to your thread or anywhere else and start sit with you .  _______________.

Go troll somewhere else ! 

seriously  You guys cry like bitches when it's in your rat and dats thread......... 

Guest Mojo510

The meet is 10am to 12, with the meeting at 10:30, we are meeting at the 509 nw Everett address, we will be leaving the shop noonish and head down front to hyw 30 then to Rockypoint and onto Skyline, we will end up at Skyline burger (drive in) for lunch, they have great food and shakes, then depart from there. So come join us, looks like good weather.

Steven Pepka

DNW pres

I'm looking forward to the club meeting and cruise on Saturday. I pulled the KA wagon out of dry storage, luckily I bought new wiper blades, definitely need them today. I've got a air dam and some wheels to bring for the swap meet as well, hope to see a bunch of people there.

Guest Mojo510

Glad to hear you'll be joining us with your wagon Nicklepistol, you need to get that other wagon of yours rolling, it's going to be cleaner than skeeter's peter. When you think it's going to be on the road?

I'm looking forward to sliding the dime around a bit and seeing what that head work has done for fun factor. I think were going to have a good group, I've had guys from ratsun, nwdatsuns and datsloco show interest, see you guys tomorrow :thumbup:

Steven Pepka

DatsunsNW pres

Well Mojo, this next week is going to be nice weather so I'm planning on blocking and priming some more. Looking to paint it this summer. Fingers crossed I can put the time in and get er dun! You're welcome to bring over a 6pack and some sand paper any time you're free. Ha!

That was quite the spirited drive,, i am pretty sure i saw one side of Waynos duallys come off the ground once.. 

i got no pictures since i had gas tank leak that set me back so late it was all i could do to just haul ass down there just in time to go on cruise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, forgot camera batteries and what-not.

• Like 1

That was quite the spirited drive,, i am pretty sure i saw one side of Waynos duallys come off the ground once.. 

i got no pictures since i had gas tank leak that set me back so late it was all i could do to just haul ass down there just in time to go on cruise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, forgot camera batteries and what-not.

That was an interesting run today, I will take the roadster or the work truck next time, the diesel 720 just isn't meant to be driven that way.

I was impressed on how fast your 411 went Andrew, the other 411 had an A block in it, but yours had the J13, very impressed, I didn't think they would move that fast, especially up hill like that.  :thumbup:

I figured out my throttle issue, my throttle cable had dropped onto the exhaust head pipe and was getting melted because we were moving pretty darn fast, I ordered another cable today, I also need to think about better front brakes, they got kinda hot. :lol:

• Like 2