DAILY RANDOMNESS/INSMNCS - IF they merged.....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It would be noticed. 

To a reader who doesn't read every post, you may not. To those that regularly populate one and/or the other...we do. 

Busta started RANDOMNESS with a purpose. Like most GD threads, it got off topic quickly. 

He, and others, do randomly post things true to the reasoning for THAT thread. 

INSMNCS has been around for a long time. Many iterations have come and gone. 

After Laotsu was dismissed, INSMNCS: Ver. Unknown was started by me to have a place to send most of the BS that doesn't get locked/deleted/hidden. 

Starting BS threads outside of INSMNCS only guarantees that this will end up there.....Now, the question is...would you notice?

• Like 1

DR and I should stand. I see other posts start and run like 'Cuz Murica and think if we don't keep a tight reign on them, ALL posts will end up like it. Some have entertainment value but when they peak it's time to move them or loose them. There isn't any BS so unique that it needs it's own thread.

The article that prompted me to start Cuz Merica could have gone into DR in hindsight.  In some ways I'm kinda pleased its still alive, but, as has been pointed out, like a lot of GD threads its lost its way a tad.

DR and INSMNCS need to stay as seperate threads.

DR for me is like when you take the kids to the petting zoo and someones ankle biter sticks their finger up one of the heavily medicated animals bums, it sort of like "oh look, thats funny".

INSMNCS on the other hand for me is like the adults party when everyone gets high on god knows what concoction, strips off, and goes and plays in a very dark room.

And Micro, thanks for the reminder of Laotsu.

Like a rotting whale carcass that's been removed from a beach, his stench still remains!

• Like 3

WW3 = politics

cuz murica= patriots

DR= short of it almost turning into a cucumber hunting tips thread still is pretty random

Insoms.= shithawks/shinannys

this thread =an un-flushed food poisoning bowel

They should all be merged into one thread and locked, this is supposed to be a Datsun forum, you want to act like little kids go to New World Datsuns