If you win the Powerball...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donate to kickstarter projects that I like. 

Private school my children

Donate time in the local public school's new machine shop, that has the best equipment around. 

Start scholarships for kids wanting to attend OIT. 

Visit Canada and apologize the whole time ;)

I have no idea what i'd do.....I'll ponder the concept if I win.

This is what financial advisers and a think tank is for. They would come up with some really great ideas. You just pick what you like.

I don't know about a shop. Specially auto shop. Cars are done. They are pieces of shit... everyone here that works on them says the same thing. Teach them to do what interests them, how to get by in this world and make the right decisions in life. How to properly pick a wife or partner, how not to fuck up, how to raise a family and do a good job at it. How to plan for the future and look forward to getting older.   

• Like 2

This is what financial advisers and a think tank is for. They would come up with some really great ideas. You just pick what you like.

I don't know about a shop. Specially auto shop. Cars are done. They are pieces of shit... everyone here that works on them says the same thing. Teach them to do what interests them, how to get by in this world and make the right decisions in life. How to properly pick a wife or partner, how not to fuck up, how to raise a family and do a good job at it. How to plan for the future and look forward to getting older.   

Sounds like Mike would donate his money to the Mormon church. 

Fuck it all.  I'd start a car company, but I'd have to win incognito.  Do you know what a pain in the ass your life would be if you won all that money?  Ever dipshit in the local area would be banging on your door asking to borrow a few thousand bucks.  I still haven't bought any tickets.  Thought about it.  Nope.  Not gonna.

I'd hire Mike to put a Chevy V8 in a Datsun 510.

And a L16 in a fucking 68 Camaro.

What'll it cost Mike?

Hookers and drugs.

Opium tour through deep China

Buy Gold

Build underground

Ninja Army

Grow (or have grown) my own food.

Send ninjas to take out harmful cult leaders and other prominent fuckups living above the law.

Buy new rubber seals for my goon.

Buy a news network hire great reporters and set them free.

A cellar of vintage port.

Cool thing is, I think I'd still live right here.

• Like 2