BadBoy 620 kc

HOGIE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the exhaust, I don't have any idea.. If you don't get any input, I'd just drop the motor in and mock it up.. obviously feedback prior is helpful too though.

Yup going to have to mock up regardless, like you said, just fishing for feedback prior 

Just lay on RTV like bondo.. and you won't need that gasket at all.

I think I'll just get the correct gasket, Lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sourced the 240sx intake, wire harness w/ ecu and MAS. The only thing holding me back now is time and needing to get my other wheels together before I tear my DD apart..........oh and then the monies to build a driveline and run new exhaust.

image_zpszbg1zeyv.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

going to buy an aluminium radiator for the KA swap. been looking at eBay. there are many in the 150 range.

If you have had bad experience with any sellers or brands let me know

And if you love the one you have also let me know

• Like 1

If you can afford a Koyo, I'd go that way. I got mine for about $250 shipped. Haven't heard good things about champions or others.. they might work. 

Also I have a OEM VW radiator I bought from Jrock a long time ago for my KA swap. If you can mount it, you can have it on the cheap. I think I paid $20 for it plus shipping. Inlet outlet are on the same side, but doesn't have a fill cap. You'd have to run an inline fill cap.

• Like 2

If you can afford a Koyo, I'd go that way. I got mine for about $250 shipped. Haven't heard good things about champions or others.. they might work.

Also I have a OEM VW radiator I bought from Jrock a long time ago for my KA swap. If you can mount it, you can have it on the cheap. I think I paid $20 for it plus shipping. Inlet outlet are on the same side, but doesn't have a fill cap. You'd have to run an inline fill cap.

I might be interested in the rabbit one. I'm over half to the Koyo. I looked into Champion and the not have rads listed for nissan besides 300sx. They are around $170

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...