Datslocos 12th Annual 2016 Datsun/Nissan Carshow/Swapmeet May 21st

Datsloco

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lil rain won't hurt nor prevent me from this our main yearly event, alot of rain doesn't even stop me from participating in the regular monthly meets, in other words screw the weather I'll be there.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm lookin for a stock 510 4dr driveshaft and an L20B cam. If anyone's has these to sell pm me. I won't be able to go but busta nut is going and might could grab them for me. Thanks.

Anyone from the North Bay/Sonoma county area caravaning? I would love to meet up with some locals. My wagon is not running well enough to make the trip yet but I wont let that stop me from going.

a few leaving Santa Rosa
  • Like 1

Been waiting for this moment... Lick mballs for the cant show up to this biggest event in the year in the Big death valley I heard SKIB tHE MAN HIM SELF  is showing up .............................. :thumbup:

• Like 1

And ive got big respect for you oregon guys making the journey. If I had my own place id offer for you guys to stay but thats gona have to wait a few years

See you guys tomorrow morning , I get to have In&out today . . . Cant wait until Eugene gets one . We did just get a Bob's burger which as any local would tell you thats pretty awesome.

• Like 3

Not sure who is rolling out from Sacramento, but we'll be leaving the Chevron at Sunrise and 50 at 7AM if anyone wants to caravan!

might have to rethink our route.