Datslocos 12th Annual 2016 Datsun/Nissan Carshow/Swapmeet May 21st

Datsloco

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interesting interested in some decals? I can make more but I want to see what you all like and would like. I need to sell these to raise money for me and my girls cross country move. I can make any of them in any of the colors seen but red sorry I have no more

• Like 1

Anyone interesting interested in some decals? I can make more but I want to see what you all like and would like. I need to sell these to raise money for me and my girls cross country move. I can make any of them in any of the colors seen but red sorry I have no more

Anyone interesting interested in some decals? I can make more but I want to see what you all like and would like. I need to sell these to raise money for me and my girls cross country move. I can make any of them in any of the colors seen but red sorry I have no more. Let me know!!

868CE1CB-BD7E-47CE-9C99-BBF082897421_zps

D0851BA8-170B-40F3-9526-06CCBFF97D56_zps

What are the prices? I like the elephant and cursive Nismo. Are these weather resistant? About how long do you think they would last? 

• Like 1

What are the prices? I like the elephant and cursive Nismo. Are these weather resistant? About how long do you think they would last?

So where I bought my vinyl from I was informed they should last 5 yrs.

Elephant, Datsun sun, rising heart is $3 Datsun/nismo, cars $8, do it in a Datsun $6

The reason im giving you his info is because he doesnt have a ratsun account. But i guess you dont want to sell. Thanks.

Really?!.....don't want to sell??.....that's the impression you got?!

.........well......it was picked up yesterday......

DB09BFB3-1646-4B4A-B5D0-48A7B30CB56D_zps 

• Like 4

I'm looking for a set of (4) rusty 510 bumperettes, for a 4dr sedan, and a passenger side rear C-pillar vent (plastic). Hopefully ratty/rusty/cheap'ish.

I have at least two rusty bumperettes.....maybe a the vent too.....I'll look after work....

• Like 1

I will also bring some very cool vinyl stuff , Datslocos stickers , new 60/40 perforated windshield banners , rising sun tailgate with correct Datsun font, Ratsun stickers . . . and many more !  if you need something custom made pm me quick , ia only have a couple days to make it before I leave for Cali. 

Here are the windshield banners , 8'x 52"   these are 60/40 perforated vinyl . I can make these in any color . 

WP_20160513_007_zpszzhxk7ie.jpg

Does your car have a nickname ? let me make you some custom show plates . the plates are heavy duty and the vinyl will last for 5 + years 

13173007_1190922470919603_14865120824046

IMAG6011_1_zpshdhafnw0.jpg

And I will have plenty of colors , but if you want something custom please let me know asap . 

IMAG6123_zpssgfa5nwl.jpgIMAG6129_zps3o40ovok.jpg

• Like 2