Scrapping 82 240sx body

I have a 1982 240sx which Intend to use the engine and related parts. It is hit in the right door,. Front end, left door and rear clip is usable. If anyone is interested in sheet metal parts, I can pull and ship for whatever it cost me to pay my helper to remove parts etc. I have tried to post in classified but cannot post there for some reason, The admin has not responded to may question as to why. I hate to see good Datsun parts go to scrap. I can be contacted direcly greywolf@cartersweb.com The car is near Savannah, GA.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Greywolf welcome to Ratsun. Until a member you can't use the forums or post in the classifieds. This reduces spam... a lot. You are approved for membership. If you are not aware, all forums are for information sharing and discussions and so I would ask you to please place an ad in the classified for your 240sx. Be sure to note if the front struts are available and the rear IRS and brakes as these seem to be collectible.

I'll leave this post open for now. Please come back with some pictures of you Dtasun/Nissans and a story about yourself.