At a loss for 411 brakes

Bkplunk64

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want new shoes. Email porterfield enterprises, believe they are at racebrakes.com. You mail your worn out shoes to them, they professionally reline them and ship back to you. I did it from Hawaii, and the shoes are great. They specialize in vintage race cars that have rare or nla parts... I have the MKlotz disc kit up front too. He has kits in stock, here's your link: http://www.bluehandsinc.com/411-disc-brake-kit.html

• Like 1

Rockauto ,,,,,, :rofl: :rofl:

anyways,,,  i know of a few of 411 guys around that may be able to sell you a set of shoes to send in to get relined, so your car won't be down for long ,, as getting brand new/ relined shoes would be the easiest option.

Not sure if anyone has any good drums though..    I would assume yours could probably still be turned and trued up if you went to a private owner operator shop,,,, national chains want to ALWAYS sell you a new one,,,,, that just don't exist.

SEND a PM to  member ,, http://community.ratsun.net/user/58-vindats1/  she is easier to get by her e-mail but i don't know if she would want me to post it here.

she had a whole bunch of new and/or NOS  stuff on her shelves the last time we were there,,, maybe she has some brake parts... And she lives very close to where you are... Look up " Flaming Geyser state park"  for a general location.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...